- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We visited this bar numerous times during our holiday early December 2022. We were made very welcome on each visit Martin and Wendy were perfect hosts. Martins singing was a pleasant surprise along with Nina’s which we heard on our 2nd visit. The ladies toilet is one of the nicest I have come across abroad. The candles burning is such a lovely touch. We wouldn’t hesitate to return or recommend this bar.Written 28 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great live music, top atmosphere and the best pint of Guiness I have had in a while, cold and smooth. Staff were rapid and cheerful. Prices were reasonable too.Written 19 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I can’t stress this enough, you need to visit here when you’re in the neighbourhood. The best shisha in Gran Canaria with the best service! Great prices for both drinks and shisha and high quality. We can’t help but go there every night 😁😍Written 5 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nirvana has an excellent atmosphere and a lovely staff, each weekend they have live music and everybody from tourists to the locals show up.
If you want to go someplace for fun in Arguineguín, this is definately the place.Written 26 June 2015
- Just seen Johnny Amobi perform at Anfi in Gran Canaria and did he get people out there singing and dancing!! As soon as Johnny Amobi started singing people of all ages just came to watch, sing and dance. It was like a lively party. He was very entertaining and the crowd thoroughly enjoyed his show. He's a talented singer and was very engaging with the crowd. He's worth seeing. Truly entertaining.Written 13 September 2019
- This is a very small bar but great to stop for a cold beer while walking around the harbour. You can sit in or stand at one of the tall tables outside. GratiusWritten 12 September 2018
- Trip advisor says I have to write 100 words for a review but all I want to do is let people know that Cuba Libra has been renamed Revolution in Porte de Mogan. I'm here on holiday at the moment in Jan 2017 and failed to find the bar, but cycle hire shop put me straight. Well, that must be close to 100 words now!Written 30 January 2017
- Very friendly owners and great food. There was unexpectedly a buffet alongside the normal menu and it was great! Really recommend this place in ArguineguinWritten 21 April 2022
- Found this brilliant bar today. The best apple pie and coffee ever. Stayed for well over an hour chatting to the Dutch owners. Many thanks to them for spending the time with us,it made our day so did the apple pie made by his lovely wife.
It's just around the corner from the church. Look for the Pepsi umbrella.Written 10 October 2016
- Wonderfully friendly staff, entertainment was brilliant and the drinks are well priced. We will definitely be going again when we return to Puerto Rico.Written 17 October 2017
- Best bar in Puerto de Mogan. Kristian brilliant along with all the other staff. Quite emotional leaving actually. Love you guys.Written 15 May 2017
- Please give this place a visit it is so beautiful inside the guys that run it are very friendly and helpful. It deserves to be extremely busy. They’ll play any requests you have, keep your drinks coming and it’s the only place you can dance in fantastic surroundings until 3am. There were 10 of us there for a week and we made quite a few visits here for a lot of fun. Age range in our group 25-68 and everyone loved itWritten 24 December 2022
- Had a couple of great nights in this bar when we were in Puerto Rico. You can go up and request rock videos from the DJ and he has a good selection. Bar staff were friendly and chatty, and we made friends with another couple and met up with them again later in the week for more drinks. They have live bands on twice a week I think.
Also has free wifi, you just need to ask at the bar for the password.Written 18 February 2016
- I'm pretty much the last person you'd find in a karaoke bar, but my wife and kids were looking for a bar to have a drink to end the night, and this was close to our hotel. We had such fun that we went 3 times in a week. Friendly atmosphere, drinks prices seemed pretty reasonable, and a chance to get up and sing in front of appreciative strangers !! Karaoke DJ kept things going along and we came away with some really fun memories !! Worth a visit !Written 6 August 2017
- Went to Timo’s to watch some CL football, and it was great! Two matches shown at the same time, and good service!!Written 8 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Mogan
- These are the best places for groups seeking nightlife in Mogan:See more nightlife for groups in Mogan on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nightlife in Mogan:See more budget-friendly nightlife in Mogan on Tripadvisor