Lessons & Workshops • Sightseeing Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- My friends and I availed of Evergreen’s SnowShoe tour package. It was the best!
Their service from beginning to the end was superb; they treated us like “royals” thus making our staycation stress-free and unforgettable.
Our tour guide, John, was the best tour guide I have ever met: He was friendly and natural. He was patient and very entertaining, too!
His skills and knowledge of the mountains and his job were impressive: I knew I was in good hands while doing the tour; I felt safe! I would surely request for him on our next tour! :)
For those of you who can’t ski or snowboard like me, but still want to enjoy the snow in winter, this activity is the one that you’re looking for!
It’s easy, enjoyable, and fun! I highly recommend it!
- RichineWritten 24 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ski Japan organised a real excellent one day tour from Happo one. We were taken to see the snow monkeys but the trip also includes a wonderful lunch in a traditional Japanese restaurant and a fabulous tour of Zenkoji temple. Our guide (Andrew) was excellent and was very knowledgable; I learnt so much about Japanese culture. The trip was very well organised. it is not to be missed.Written 23 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- we got powder everyday and our guides were proffessional and knowledgeable of the terrain. We were able to access areas other local guiding operations did not even know about.Written 25 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Sanroku tours provides most choices for day tours at Hakuba area. I attended a day tour of taiko and kimono Japanese culture experience, it was so fun to play Japanese drum and made Japanese tea with a ceremony! Worthy to try!!Written 9 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hakuba-mura