Neighbourhoods • Ski & Snowboard Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
113 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 113
What travellers are saying
- In love. There and back again. Charming skiing arena, wonderful snow, slopes are well prepared and fun to ski. Surrounding food places are enjoyable.Written 22 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice resort - although suffering a little from no fresh snow . We found some nice runs to fill in the morning - as it did soften by late morning on a sunny day
Craft beer stop for a break by the fire a nice touchWritten 2 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best snow ever , first time boarding in powder, no ice
Woodys ski hire near gondola is gr8
DONT GO TO OZ SNOW
They are not trustworthy, unethical business practicesWritten 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My teenage son and I had an awesome holiday at Happoone and would recommend the area to anyone keen on great snow and wonderful people and culture. All the facilities are A grade and the people so friendly and helpful. Heaps of long runs and awesome viewsWritten 5 March 2020
- Epic launch area, incredibly high with beautiful view of hakuba. Cheap and easy to visit. Worth an hour out of your dayWritten 27 January 2023
- Our coaches Luke from Australia and Jack from UK are amazing. They taught us 2 days of snowboarding and skiing. We are group of 4 adults with 3 teenager and a 10 yr oldWritten 1 January 2023
- We visited this resort in Jan 2023 and had a great time skiing as a family. The resort offers a range of ski runs of varying difficulties - from Green runs through to Double black diamond. What we didn’t realise is that the Goryu resort and Hakuba 47 resort are actually on the same mountain and you can ski between the two by taking lifts up the mountain and changing at the top.Written 11 January 2023
- Lots of variety and big when including Goryu side. Cheaper than Happone and less exposed, so less wind.Written 18 March 2020
- My partner and I were reluctant to hike for hours up the mountain but decided to remove heavy stuff in our bags and go ahead. It was a cloudy day so when we were on top, we couldn't see reflection of the mountain peaks in the background. But it was good enough as the hike was not that hard.Written 18 January 2019
- Beautiful place and location, spectacular view. Limited menu, but it is o.k
Must visit during a sunny day. If too many clouds, you will not see the view.Written 12 June 2022
- Bridge is located in the middle of a quaint and quiet small town. There is a park close by and a small shop that sells ice cream and other treats. Great place to take the family for a quick visit in between trips.Written 2 July 2021
- there is snow year around. never melt in year, forever? ww
good place to go to trekking.
always cool here. so you need bring your warm jacket anytime.Written 30 October 2014
- Lots of fun things to do for small children. I would recommend this place for people looking for an affordable place to take their children to experience the outdoors!Written 15 August 2019
- Bridge five minute drive away from the hotel. Ample parking with beautiful breathtaking views of the Japanese Alps. There is a creek where you could walk down and feel the cool water running though. Great place for a quick visit.Written 2 July 2021
- A round trip ticket from Gondola Adam is Y2900. There's an english map at the gondola entrance. Good trip for families. It takes 1-1.5 hours to reach the lake. The furthest chair lift quits running at 1630 so the latest you should start this hike is 1330.Written 12 October 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Hakuba-mura
Hakuba-mura Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 2:02 am|