- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Our two boys (6 and 11) joined their summer program for a week in mid Aug and we also joined the family camp on Thur night. We all had fun. In fact this was our second time going back to Niseko and EdVenture camp after our great experience in Aug 2019. Our kids esp older one is usually hard to please but he did not mind at all going back there and both boys really liked their counselors and activities. This year they did blueberry picking, cooking, mountain biking, fly fishing and orienteering. We hope to go back there for winter or summer camp!Written 23 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked two days of private afternoon skiing lessons for my two boys, ages 9 and 6, and they loved it! Jan was an amazing instructor and when I picked up my boys, they were so happy to share all the cool things that Jan taught them. I liked how Jan provided a debrief after the lessons as well, sharing what the boys should continue to work on. I saw improvement in my boys and this was way better than me trying to teach my kids 😆. Amazing experience, I would highly recommend Go Snow and Jan!Written 27 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hi! I hear FastFun is not around anymore. But I heard great reviews about Pawel and JB. Are they with any other school in Niseko? Can I get their contacts please?Written 27 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked 2 full day classes on our recent trip to Niseko.
A huge thank you to Matt and Tomoko for their excellent instructing as they were able to push us to our limits as well as finesse our technique. Also thanks Matt for the lunch time recommendation at King bell hut!Written 22 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kutchan-cho
- These places are best for sports camps & clinics in Kutchan-cho:See more sports camps & clinics in Kutchan-cho on Tripadvisor