- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- This is the a simple statue of Col Lerch. He was known to introduce skiing to the region and Japan. The surrounding park is very nice.Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Attended Sunday Mass at this church. There were a number of tourist families at the service.
The congregation and church management were friendly, and there was a little 'welcome' tea party for all, after the service.
Though service was in Japanese, but the church hands out English leaflets with mass readings etc
The service I attended was at 4pm Sunday, but do try to check on service times, as this may change with through the year (seasonal)Written 23 December 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We stayed at the Hilton in Niseko and used Niseko Kids club for two days. Eri was our sitter and she was wonderful. She took our son to play in the snow, to lunch and brought all kinds of activities to play with him while she was there. It was wonderful to be able to relax and ski knowing he was in such great hands.Written 20 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.