- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Beautifully preserved cisterns. And a great place to go to escape the heat!! Something different to take the kids. Definitely worth a trip as part of the visit to Fermo.Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Piazza del Popolo of Fermo is so nice and just adds glamour to the beautiful city of Fermo. Apart from the Piazza Fermo is also very nice and definately worth a visit. Of course don't forget to see the main Piazza.Written 29 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The uphill road can discourage tourists to get there but come on, you're on holiday, let's walk! The overall architecture is impressive as well as the works of art on the walls. I really recommend even to have a see of the crypt.Written 24 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's definitely worth spending some time relaxing here, the park that sorrounds the Duomo, at the top of the city hill. The view is unique: you can see both the Sibillini Mountains and the Adriatic Sea. The day we went we were so lucky that we caught a glimpse of the Conero, the mountain on the sea near Ancona.Written 24 September 2019
- The Palazzo dei Priori contains two masterpieces. A painting made from Rubens and the library with an impressive globe. All the rest is nothing special but these two are really fascinating.Written 29 August 2021
- Tucked away in a corner of the city, entering this church will give you a sense of what is was like to enter a medieval church. Tall nave, dark corners, poorly lit but expansive. Enter and dream of your famous renaissance novel involved church politics and dark corners and this place will come alive.Written 12 August 2016
- I’m not sure looking over a wall into someone’s garden counts as a tourist attraction, especially when the overgrown plants limit the view.Written 26 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Fermo
- These are the best places for couples seeking sights & landmarks in Fermo:See more sights & landmarks for couples in Fermo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Fermo:See more budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Fermo on Tripadvisor