Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Paddlecraft, 3b/1714 Pittwater Rd, Bayview NSW 2107, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Picnic lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Local experienced Guide(s)
- Double sit in sea kayaks, Personal Flotation Devices & paddles
- The listed price does not include a parking fees, but free parking is available as well on a limited basis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years and each teen must be accompanied by an adult per kayak.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A minimum of (2) people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking and kayaking is involved and all paddlers must be able to swim and be confident on the water.
- Hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes suitable for the weather and shoes that can get wet (sandals, running shoes) must be worn.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour was well organized and communication was excellent from the time of booking to the day of the tour. Our international flight to Sydney was interrupted the day before our tour and we feared having to cancel. Helen not only made it possible by rearranging the day but…
Date of experience: March 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Paddlecraft Kayaks
Kayaked to Eagle Rock
Had a pretty sick trip and decent weather. Kayak hire for three days at the last minute was painless
Beautiful spot with great kayaks
Paddlecraft offered two types of kayaks as well as other vessels. The hire fees are reasonable and the service is v…
Family Fun on the Water
We were looking for something a little different to do for our daughter's 18th birthday. It was a beautiful day an…
A Lovely Break
Went to do an hour paddle on New Year’s Day with my 15 year old granddaughter but was advised that the wind was blo…
Awesome time kayaking
We hired kayaks on New Years Day (when most places are closed). They were super helpful, had everything sorted for…
Awesome time kayaking!
Helen was super nice and very helpful, she gave us great tips and lots of useful information. She was ready for us …
Pittwater discovery 1/2 day
We had a great morning on the water as I’m experienced kayakers. Helen was a wonderful guide. The morning tea was �…
Great way to start my weekend!
Thx Helen for looking after your regular weekend warriors. Such a great way to discover Pittwater. Looking forwar…
What a great way to start our day
We loved this activity. The owner responded to our request via email and was able to confirm our request for 4 sing…
Fabulous morning on beautiful Pittwater with Paddlecraft
I was wracking my brains for something interesting to do with my son, who was turning 16 in March, when I came acro…
Kayaking fun on Pittwater Bay, NSW
My husband and I had an outstanding half-day tour with Phil from Paddlecraft on Pittwater Bay. Phil was incredibly…
Pittwater - Scotland Island - half a day tour
Phil was our guide. He was very knowledgeable about the nature and history of the place. We basically didnt have to…
A must do!
The tour was fabulous, ran so seamlessly and the whole time I felt safe, well catered for, able to speak up if I wa…
One of the best things we've done since coming to Australia!
Helen was a great host, we had an awesome lesson on the SUP boards, and then did a SUP tour. We stopped for some sn…
WHAT A WAY TO ENJOY PARADISE
Whether renting or buying a kayak Helen provided the best solution to our long search for a new toy. Paddlecraft ha…
- Paddlecraft Kayaks
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently Asked Questions about Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour
What time does Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour start?
Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour?
Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour price starts from HK$1,933.71. Discover and book Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour cancellation policy?
Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour?
Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour is hosted by Paddlecraft Kayaks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paddlecraft Kayaks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour on Tripadvisor