View all photos (21)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Perched at an altitude of over 6,300 feet, Pangot is a small village near the hill station of Nainital. Your campsite is located over terraced farms and fields on a mountain slope, offering exquisite views of the neighbouring hills. Lush green landscapes, dense forests and wilderness with alpine birds surround the campsite. The nature-rich environment, where you'll enjoy activities like trekking and rappelling, makes the campsite a perfect destination for a holiday with your family or friends. During your stay at the campsite, you’ll spend the night in Swiss tents with attached washroom, comfortable beds with blankets and pillows. Delicious, freshly-prepared meals are served at the campsite restaurant. Highlights Spend a night in Swiss tents at a scenic campsite. Try activities like rappelling, trekking and Flying Fox. Gather around a bonfire with music at night. Escape from the city for a holiday in nature.
Camp Shiva's Den, Pangoot, Uttarakhand 263001, India
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation in Swiss tents for 1 night on a twin-sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: attached washroom, bed with blankets and pillows
- All meals from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 2 (with morning and evening tea)
- Bonfire (subject to weather conditions) with music and snacks
- Adventure activities: rappelling, Flying Fox, trekking
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- Services of experienced adventure guides and campsite staff
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between your home and the campsite
- Change accommodation to triple-sharing basis (at a revised cost)
- Change accommodation to quad-sharing basis (at a revised cost)
- Personal expenses such as apparel, gear, extra food or beverages etc.
- Costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, natural calamities etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Great Next
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…
Had an amazing experience at chadar trek. All the ppl invloved were really vry cooperative and trying to make ur tr…
Scuba in Phuket
Got the random link of TGN while surfing internet for scuba in Phuket. Got a call from Tanvi within couple of minut…
I spoke to Rohit from the team about this trip. He arranged the entire trip in a jiffy and also made customization …
Island Hopping Tour at Phuket
I booked my island hopping tour for phi phi island. My trip was well organised and enjoyed all the islands included…
Chadar trek, ladakh
8 days in ladakh, 5 day trek on the frozen zanskar river. A new life passion found to beat mid life crisis. Great o…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay
What time does Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay start?
Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay on Tripadvisor
How much is Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay?
Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay price starts from US$42.82. Discover and book Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay on Tripadvisor
What is the Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay cancellation policy?
Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay?
Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay is hosted by The Great Next. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Next on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay on Tripadvisor