Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cover more ground in a short time on a bike tour of Pondicherry that includes the use of a vintage-style bicycle. Pedal along beachside promenades and cobblestone streets to see the seaside city's colonial architecture, flower-filled parks, and French, Tamil, and Muslim neighborhoods. Stop for a garden breakfast that is included, with a choice of South Indian- or French-style fare.
- You'll start at22, Kandappa Mudaliar St22, Kandappa Mudaliar St, MG Road Area, Puducherry, 605001, IndiaAddress: 22 Candappa Moudaliar street, 605001 Pondicherry Directions: At the corner of Mission Street, nearby Pasta Venetto, zuka and Subway restaurantSee address & details
- 1Sita Cultural CenterStop: 2 hoursCycle around French, Muslim and Tamil quarters of Pondicherry city on a vintage-style bicycleRead more
- You'll end at22, Kandappa Mudaliar St22, Kandappa Mudaliar St, MG Road Area, Puducherry, 605001, IndiaAddress: 22 Candappa Moudaliar street, 605001 Pondicherry Directions: At the corner of Mission Street, nearby Pasta Venetto, zuka and Subway restaurantSee address & details
- Ideal introduction for visitors
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Includes breakfast, and use of bike gear
- Early start avoids the heat and traffic
22, Kandappa Mudaliar St, MG Road Area, Puducherry, 605001, India
Returns to original departure point
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had a lovely morning riding around Pondicherry. The bikes were definitely vintage and not that comfortable but did the job nonetheless. We enjoyed the early morning criss cross of the city - but once the traffic increased close to 9am it was a good time to stop. The tour was…
Perfect way to discover Puducherry! Early morning start, getting to know all about this town and getting used to Indian traffic.
Date of experience: August 2019
We really enjoyed this tour. The guide was very knowledgeable about Pondicherry’s history. I learned quite a bit and saw more of the historic areas than I expected. Highly recommend this tour for your first morning in town. We did it our last morning and I wish we had done it…
We went on the Wake Up Pondy bike tour with Manisha last week and loved it. We were jet lagged, so the early start didn't bother us, but it is vital to avoid the heat. Manisha was a lovely guide who took us through the different areas of Pondicherry and explained the notable…
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
I loved it,Amazing Experience with amazing Guide Manisha,Rode cycle after 16 years,didn't feel like.
Date of experience: September 2018
Response from Sita P, Public Relations Manager at Pondicherry City Bike Tour with Breakfast
Responded 15 Aug 2019
Thank you so much and its a pleasure for us !
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Sita Cultural Center
I had attended this workshop in December, 2019. It was conducted very well. The science behind Kolam and the proced…
Manisha is a wonderful teacher and human!
What can I say - such a stunning half day spent with the wonderful Manisha. Not only is she passionate about cookin…
Learning to cook
I signed up to a Creole cooking course. It was great. Learning to cook mutton meatballs mutton chops and a semolina…
Amazing cooking class with Lakshmi
Great cooking class where we learnt how to cook traditional South Indian recipes in Lakshmi’s home. It was very aut…
Great traditional cooking class
My partner and I did a fantastic cooking class with LAKSHMI in her own home. She was a great teacher and explained …
I went to Lakshmi's excellent cooking class where we went to her home and she showed us how to make idli, Sosa, sam…
Course started late, what's new? Lasted almost 4 hrs, 7 in class and went to market first to buy ingredients. Then …
A great experience of Indian cooking!
My son and I decided to try taking a cooking class and we were not disappointed. Manisha was a fabulous teacher and…
Great Pilates and yoga class !
I stayed 2 weeks in Pondicherry so I had the chance to experience several Pilates and yoga classes there with diffe…
Excellent cooking class with Manisha!
We had a great time and learned lots during our cooking class with Manisha. She offered lots of recipes to choose f…
Awesome cooking class at local home-Tiffin with Laxmi
Tiffin with Laxmi from the Sita Cultural Center is an awesome experience! Laxmi is a bubbly, enthusiastic host who …
How to saree
I had a great Saree lesson with Lakshimi learning about sarees, and most importantly how to wear the one I bought b…
Lakshmi's tiffin class is great
We had a really memorable evening learning to cook south Indian staples at Lakshmi's home, organised via Sita. She …
interesting activities for a quiet stay
Excellent initiative that allows tourists to learn about the cultural specificity of Puducherry and a little bit of…
Cookery School South India Style
Manisha greeted us at 10:00am. My wife and I sat down with her and chose the dishes we wanted to learn how to cook.…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991