Reserve Now & Pay Later
Small-group day tour to Loulé & Alte with cork factory guided visit
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Small-group tour with a local guide for a genuine experience Focus on culture and heritage rather than other ordinary tours Brand new minivans with A/C and Wi-Fi English, Spanish and Portuguese always available Vast area for pick-up (Albufeira to Faro) - must be confirmed Discover a hidden Algarve for a off-beaten track experience Explore Loulé's historical center with its moorish influences and it's magnificent market See a cork factory in a guided visit and learn about the manufacturing process and new uses of this material Discover the best secret in the Algarve: Alte is considered the quaintest village in all the Algarve
You’ll have 8 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1LouleStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Mercado de LouleStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Sao Bras de AlportelStop: 2 hours -See details
- 4AlteStop: 45 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
8500 Alvor, Portugal 8500 Portimão, Portugal 8400 Carvoeiro, Portugal 8365 Armação de Pêra, Portugal 8200 Albufeira, Portugal Vilamoura, 8125 Quarteira, Portugal 8125 Quarteira, Portugal Faro, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Small-group tour (up to 8 people max) and informal guide / driver
- Cork factory entrance with a guided visit
- Pick-up and drop off at designated areas
- Live commentary on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off at designated areas only (between Faro and Portimão - coastal areas)
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat (available on request if advised at time of booking)
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- English and Portuguese are available all year round. French and Spanish ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A considerable amount of walking is involved.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- * Starting from March 1st 2020 there will be some changes to this tour: Salir will NOT be included anymore.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cooltour Algarve
The best of the West and the East of Algarve
We visited both the east and west coast of Algarve with Cooltours. If you enjoy small group tours, learning about …
A great tour - we don’t know what could be improved!
We went to this tour yesterday. Myself and my friend were the only two on the tour (it’s November, so out of season…
The best trip you can do
Its a breathtaking tour. The nature the view is amazing. Tiago is definitly the best tour guide I’v had. He went be…
The soul of the Algarve
I have taken a few Cooltours in Lisbon so it was such an easy decision to choose this Eastern Algarve tour with con…
Fantastic tour, with a great day guide
This was a most wonderful day,the sights were spectacular.But special mention goes to our tour guide Thiago, what a…
If you do nothing else do this excursion and ask for Tiago!
Wow! Talk about a memorable experience of a lifetime! Let me start off with I have been a travel agent of 20+ years…
Tiago’s experience and background are a rarity today. His impeccable approach is obvious. He is most welcoming, c…
Perfect day in the western Algarve
It was a fantastic tour. Our guide Tiago showed us breathtaking places like Sao Vicente, Boca do Rio and many more.…
Fantastic tour of Algarve with expert guide
A great day seeing some of the historic sites of Castro Marim and tavira followed by a boat trip on the nature rese…
Algarve Tour to the rescue ☀️
Great tour through Algarve with Thiago, we had so much fun & the sites were amazing. Our Cool Tour guide, Thiago, …
Western Algarve Tour with Tiago
Excellent day tour! We were picked up outside our hotel in Faro by Tiago, in a nice new van, and had a wonderful da…
Cooltours: Western Algarve day tour
The tour was well organised and our guide Tiago was great! He went above and beyond to make it a memorable day out …
Wow, a brilliant day
I have been to the Algarve several times and explored a little with friends, but wrote off tours as something for t…
An Awesome Tour!!!
I can not say enough about this great tour. Our guide was Daniel and he was the best guide I have ever had. He kn…
Cool tours western algarve
Went on a lovely tour today 28th February 2019 our guide for the day was Michaela Nicula and John was training they…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 852 travellers!