View all photos (42)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Wong Gonzalez, 412 E Grace St, Richmond, VA 23219, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Food tasting at 6 different restaurants and bakeries
- Professional Local Guide
- Gratuities at restaurants
- Thursday night version only
- Gratuities for guide (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are Vegetarian or have Dietary restrictions. Please contact supplier prior to tour date.
- A small amount of walking is involved, but Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Actual restaurants, cafes, and shops may vary, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: River City Food Tours
Great afternoon in Church Hill!
This tour was well-organized, super fun, and introduced us to so many delicious foods! Lindsay was an awesome tour…
Delicious and fun!
A great way to sample several of historic Churchill's quaint cafes and restaurants. The food is amazing and our…
Richmond Food Tour A+
Rachel did a great job of introducing our group to the proud owners and representatives of several great Richmond…
Booze & Bites
We had so much fun on our booze and bites tour. Our tour guide Rachel was amazing and very knowledgeable about all…
Fun and Delicious Tour
My husband and I decided the night before to travel to Richmond, VA and wanted to do something different. Signed…
New surprises for locals
I was really happy with this tour. We have lived near Richmond for 14 years and I had never been to any of these…
Fun way to eat in Richmond
Rachel was a great guide!! Enjoyed talking to chef’s and owners of some fun restaurants you might not try!!…
Amazing food and fun tour!
We've been on quite a few food tours in other cities, including Paris, and I have to say that this is one of the…
Great walk and food in Church Hill
We really enjoyed the different neighborhoods within Church Hill, the different varieties of food, fellow food…
Super Fun AND Filling!
Elise, our tour guide was awesome! The food was great and the experience was really fun. Lots of food so come…
- Jackson Ward, River City Food Tours
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991