Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Over the years, Lower Antelope Canyon has become a favorite gathering place for photographers, tourists, and visitors from around the world. The views in Lower Antelope Canyon change constantly as the sun moves across the sky, filtering lights softly across the stone walls. These ever-moving sun angles bounce light back and forth across the narrow canyon’s walls, creating a dazzling display of color, light, and shadow. The Navajo name for Lower Antelope Canyon is Hasdeztwazi or “Spiral Rock Arches.” Many years ago, herds of Pronghorn Antelope roamed freely in and around the canyon, which explains the English name. This incredible canyon has been created over millions of years by the relentless forces of water and wind, slowly carving and sculpting the sandstone into forms, textures, and shapes which we observe today.
- Navajo Tour Guide
- Lower Antelope Canyon Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- $2 Per Person Ticket Redeem Convenience Fee (in Cash)
- $3 Per Person Tour Guide Gratuities
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must include your infant on your reservation.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Antelope Canyon Pro
Great tour overall!
You guy Frank was awesome, very informative. The bus driver was very scary, drove way too fast in my opinion. Our l…
We were asked to arrive at the site 90 minutes ahead of our scheduled visit, just to wait outside for the full 90 m…
Antelope Canyons lower tour
Tour was excellent our tour guide Wyatt was very knowledgeable and eager to make your experience a memorable one.
- Lower Antelope Canyon
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently Asked Questions about Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit
How much is Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit?
Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit price starts from HK$581.48. Discover and book Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit on Tripadvisor
What is the Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit cancellation policy?
Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit?
Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit is hosted by Antelope Canyon Pro. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Antelope Canyon Pro on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets include permit on Tripadvisor