Reserve Now & Pay Later
Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (25)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit two quintessential New York City landmarks, glitzy Times Square and sprawling Central Park, with a personal photographer to capture your experience. Explore the Manhattan’s ‘backyard’ green space and get your picture taken with highlights like Bethesda Fountain and Strawberry Fields as a backdrop. Your guide will show you the most picturesque locations, take professional-quality photographs and email a 75-image digital gallery to you within 48 hours of your tour.
You'll start at
209 W 42nd St
209 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USAThe New Victory Theater, 209 West 42nd street, Between 7th & 8th Avenues, (Theater has steps on two sides), Outside the entrance of the Box office, Directly Across the Street from Aladdin
See address & details
- 1Times SquareStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Broadway
- 2The PlazaStop: 5 minutes -See detailsPass by Grand Army Plaza
- 3Central ParkStop: 75 minutes -See detailsPass by Gapstow BridgePass by Bethesda TerracePass by Bethesda FountainPass by Bow Bridge
- 4The RambleStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 5Ladies PavilionStop: 5 minutes -See detailsPass by Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial
- 6Upper West SideStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by PhotoTrek Tours
You'll end at
1 W 72nd St
1 W 72nd St, New York, NY 10023, USAWe will end in the vicinity of The Dakota building. This location is subject to change.
See address & details
- Take a private, custom walking tour and personal photo shoot in one outing
- See Central Park and Times Square with a professional photographer-guide
- Get 75 high-resolution digital photographs as a memento of your trip
- Enjoy the company, insights, and perspective of a native New Yorker
What to Expect
Meet your photographer-guide in Times Square and take a brief walk around the famous landmark, getting photographed against the bright lights, pulsing crowds and colorful billboards of this famous entertainment district. Then, hop the subway and travel two stops uptown to Central Park. Along the way, you can request photographs anywhere that strikes you, including on the train itself. Detour through the historic Plaza Hotel, posing in the opulent lobby, then wander through picturesque Central Park, visiting Bow Bridge, Strawberry Fields, Sheep Meadow, and Bethesda Fountain. At the end of your tour-photo shoot, walk out through the Upper West Side’s historic streets, capturing a few final shots, before your session wraps up. Then, expect delivery of your 75-shot digital photo album within 48 hours.
209 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
1 W 72nd St, New York, NY 10023, USA
- Customized, private walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide, personal, vacation photographer
- At least 75 photos from the tour delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after the tour
- Personal orientation to New York City so you can get the most out of your stay
- Invaluable insights & knowledge about NYC from a native
- Subway Tips and Tutorial to make the most of your time and save you transportation expenses in NYC
- Subway tickets ($2.75 per person, 1 subway required per tour)
- Hotel Pick Up. To ensure we maximize our time & photos, meeting location detailed on voucher is best
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your high resolution photos will be delivered, via zip-file and photo gallery, no later than 48 hours after the tour. Alternative delivery methods are available upon request. Please let your guide know preferred delivery method on day of the tour
- In the event of inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was by far one of my favorite things we did on our trip! Marc was so knowledgeable about NYC and took really great photos! He’s so creative and we are absolutely thrilled with the outcome. He gave us great places to visit and told us history about Central Park and the city.…
Date of experience: November 2019
The cost of the tour was not cheap but it was definitely worth it. The photos were all amazing. Our photographer was Kennedy. He was a great guy that made the tour fun and informative. He took loads of great shots from the right locations, right angles.... We started at the…
Date of experience: May 2019
After visiting NYC dozens of times over the past forty years I was looking for a special way to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The theatre's have always been exciting, dining in the West Village has always been a culinary adventure, the museums have been enlightening, the…
Date of experience: February 2019
I’d booked this tour as a surprise to my new Wife on our Honeymoon based on the positive reviews on TripAdvisor, but I can honestly say that this tour surpassed all expectations. Marc’s knowledge of New York, more specifically Central Park, was excellent and gave us access to a…
Date of experience: December 2018
Our photographer and tour guide, Marc Samuels, was absolutely terrific. Would highly recommend Marc and doing the tour at the beginning of your trip to New York. Not only do you get a lay of the land and recommendations but you get great photos so you don't need to worry about…
Date of experience: October 2018
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: PhotoTrek Tours
We absolutely loved the tour. Marc was very great! He was energetic and had a great personality. He made the tour e…
A fantastic tour!
Marc is a great photographer- so creative and energetic!!! We really enjoyed his knowledge and appreciation of all …
So much fun!
Our photographer Marc Samuels was a wealth of information about New York City. He took us all over--from Times Squ…
Fun Tour Captured in Photographs!
My favorite souvenirs of a trip are always the photographs, and it was great to run around NYC with Marc and not ha…
Photo tour with Marc
Marc was fantastic, informative, knowledgeable and super friendly. Made the day really worthwhile. The best way t…
Great start to the holiday.... :)
Just want to say a HUGE thank you Marc for our tour in NYC,was so nice to not always be behind the camera lens, you…
My fiancé and I were visiting New York City all the way from Texas and wanted some fun shots around the city. Marc …
Fantastic, would recommend to anyone
Marc is a great photographer and tour guide. He will take you to lots of places you wouldn't have otherwise visited…
Great experience and photos!
Who doesn’t want to have some great photos taken while sight seeing?!? Marc was awesome and gave a lot of great inf…
Amazing Tour of NYC
Marc Samuels guided me and my bestie on a fabulous walking tour of NYC! I wasn't sure what to expect, but he far e…
Had a Blast with Kennedy!!
We had so much fun with Kennedy!! It was like being in NYC with our best friend. He took us to so many places, ou…
Awesome Way to Make NYC Personal and Memorable!
I am SO thankful that we took a leap of faith and booked this! Marc was awesome- very helpful, friendly and made th…
Marc was just amazing
One of THE best event we booked on our 1week stay in NY! Marc Samuels was our guide and he was incredible. Apart fr…
Brilliant Tour - Made To Feel Very Special
We originally had our tour booked for Sunday. The weather forecast unfortunately was predicting a wash out. Marc go…
NYC tour fantastic
The best thing we booked. Great information on tour help with getting around subway etc. Excellent photos fantastic…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 77,822 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 20,364 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer
Which attractions will I visit with Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer?
How much is Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer?
Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer price starts from US$147.50. Discover and book Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer cancellation policy?
Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer?
Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer is hosted by PhotoTrek Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PhotoTrek Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer on Tripadvisor