Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Boston Fall Foliage bike tour is an amazing way to see Boston’s most famous spaces with their Autumn leaves - you may forget you are in the heart of the city! Discover Frederick Law Olmsted’s famous system of parks on this bicycle tour of the historic Emerald Necklace. From the boulevard on Commonwealth Avenue to the popular shores of Jamaica Pond to the winding paths of the Arnold Arboretum, this route is a fabulous way to experience Boston's park system. The route is a favorite among locals! The parks are gorgeous any time of the year, but the foliage peaks in color between mid October and early November. This tour is up to 4 hours long and covers at least 15 miles, with several hills. Riders must be comfortable spending that much time on a bike and covering that distance. This ride covers many hidden gems in Boston.
- You'll start atUrban AdvenTours103 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110, USASee address & details
- 1Urban AdvenToursStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2North EndSee details
- 3Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill BridgeSee details
- 4TD GardenSee details
- 5Beacon HillSee details
- 6Louisburg SquareStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7Charles River EsplanadeSee details
- 8Back BaySee details
- 9Museum of Fine ArtsSee details
- 10Isabella Stewart Gardner MuseumSee details
See 16 more stops
Urban AdvenTours, 103 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Urban AdvenTours
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is up to 4 hours long and covers at least 15 miles, with several hills. Riders must be comfortable spending that much time on a bike and covering that distance.
- There is street riding on this ride
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Urban AdvenTours
This was the perfect activity! Our tour guide, Charles, was so friendly & informative. The bikes were in great con…
Amazing, highly recommend!
We were taken for a tour by Pell & Greg. They did an excellent job keeping everyone entertained and giving mini his…
Adventurous and informative tour.
Charles was very informative and very patient with me as a novice rider. We got a good feel of the city during thi…
A great tour of Boston!
Austin was a fantastic guide and we had a great time! We saw all the spots in Boston that a first-timer would want …
We had such a great time on the tour of Boston. The pace was good for everyone, our guide Greg was amazing, and th…
Perfect way to see Boston
Urban adventures are following all cdc guidelines. This was a fabulous tour of the city. Charles was so knowledgeab…
Great intro to Boston on two wheels!
It was a beautiful Friday morning when we rolled in to UA. It’s our tradition to do a bike tour on our first day i…
Great Way to See Boston
Great way to see the city! Our tour guide Charles was born and raised in Boston and really knew his stuff. Answered…
Best Way to See The City
Our tour guide, Bob, was such a great guide. This tour is a wonderful way to see the city. We highly recommend. …
Cambridge Bike Tour
Bob did a wonderful job showing us the sites of Cambridge. Enjoyable morning bike ride with scenic views of the Cha…
Fantastic! Gary was a great guide. Informative and fun. Perfect day. We loved it. Great way to see Boston.
Great during Covid
Even with Covid we had a great time. Especially with the lighter crowds and less traffic. Great way to see the city…
Terrific tour perfectly executed
My wife and I had a terrific time on this bike ride, approx 18 miles along the Charles River, through the Emerald N…
Great service and experience!
We had a great time cruising around Boston and the service in the shop was AMAZING. The team gave us some tips on w…
Fun and Safe - such a great day!
This was our 3rd tour with UrbanAdventours and it did not disappoint! It ended up being just our family that went …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,861 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 953 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour
What time does Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour start?
Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour?
How much is Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour?
Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour price starts from HK$604.50. Discover and book Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour cancellation policy?
Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour on Tripadvisor