View all photos (123)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover culinary hot-spots on this guided food tour, which allows you to experience Boston’s historic neighborhoods and explore the city’s food culture at the same time. Stroll through Beacon Hill and the Back Bay, dine at award-winning restaurants, and visit off-the-beaten-path specialty shops selling nuts, chocolate, wine, and cheese. Tastings, and an elegant multi-course lunch are included.
- Discover culinary hotspots and experience historic neighborhoods
- Enjoy tastings, and an elegant multi-course lunch
- Avoid the hassle of navigation and research on this guided tour
- See city highlights between tastings
What to Expect
Your afternoon begins downtown at the Liberty Hotel, where you meet your guide before heading to a nearby restaurant for a light 3-course lunch. Then, visit two specialty shops selling nuts and chocolate. Continue on to enjoy a savory tasting at a local bakery. Head to a little-known wine and cheese shop for yet more samples, sightsee in Louisburg Square (the home of John Kerry), see Boston’s most-photographed street in Beacon Hill, and visit a picturesque botanical garden. Your tour ends at the opposite end of the street from where you started. If needed, your guide can walk you back to the original starting point.
The Liberty, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston, 215 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Ostra, 1 Charles St S, Boston, MA 02116, USA
- Tour includes all food, taxes, and server gratuities.
- Tour does not include drinks (e.g. coffee, tea, wine, beer), for which we'll start a tab, or tour guide's gratuity, if guests wish to consider.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum of four guests required for tour to run as scheduled. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- No refunds for no-shows.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Boston Foodie Tours
This tour was amazing! Audrey was so knowledgeable and friendly. We had a group of 9 and she was very…
Disappointing for the price
I've been on a few food tours, and this one disappointed me. Other than good food, the main thing I look for in a…
Fun food tour
We had only a few hours to spend in Boston on a layover at the airport, and we honestly chose this tour because it…
Even if you are from Boston, you will most likely find a secret gem from the best ever, hole in the wall, imported…
Excellent Intimate Tour of Back Bay and Hidden Gems
My adult daughter and I had a wonderful afternoon. The tour was an intimate group of 10 of us I believe and we…
Beacon Hill Back Bay tour
We did it last Saturday, Audrey was great, entertaining and knowledgeable. We had a great group and had a great…
Saint Paul, Minnesota144
Not a great value
This food tour was my 3rd and unfortunately my least favorite. I chose it because of the 5 stars reviews so I…
Ilion, New York10
Best. Tour. Ever.
From the food to the historic background stories to all of the people participating, this was the best way to…
Terrific way to learn about Boston through it's food
It is a testament to this tour that despite the fact that the weather was cold and rainy, we had a fantastic time.…
Crawley, United Kingdom21
Our First Food Tour and it won't be our last
The reviews do this experience justice. Our guide was Audrey and her extensive knowledge of the stalls, food and…
- Boston Foodie Tours
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071