Meet for this Boston sunset dinner cruise at Seaport World Trade Center near Commonwealth Pier before your cruise time to board your boat.
Once on board, first up on the agenda is dinner. Head to the dinner buffet and get as much as you’d like to eat for the night. As you dine, watch a live cabaret entertainment show.
Then you can choose to either take in sights of the city from one of the decks, or you can go up to the rooftop lounge to listen to a DJ play songs.
Your Boston Harbor cruise ends back where it began.
For dinner, take your pick from a wide variety of buffet items. See the sample menu below (subject to change):
* Organic Mixed Field Greens
* Organic Spinach & Kale Salad
* Green Bean Salad
* Kidney Bean, Black Bean & Chickpea Salad
* Red Beetroot Salad
* Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Vegetable, Potatoes & Pasta
* Roasted Broccoli Florets
* Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole
* Baked Ziti Pasta
* Mashed Potatoes
* Oven Baked Atlantic Flounder Filet
* Honey & Sesame Chicken
* Italian Beef Meatball
* Braised Beef Short Ribs
* Seasonal Fruit
* Raspberry Mousse
* Lemon Pound Cake & Fresh Strawberries
* Coconut Vanilla Cake
* Carrot Cake
* Red Velvet & Chocolate Chip Brownie