Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Liliuokalani GardensStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Rainbow FallsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3The Original King Kamehameha StatueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Big Island CandiesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Farm and FactoryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Hawaii Volcanoes National ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Steam VentsStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byChain of Craters Road
- 8Akatsuka Orchid GardensStop: 30 minutesSee details
- chips or similar snack
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Steam Vents
- Gratuities are recommended
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 14 more reviews on Viator
We had the opportunity to visit Japanese gardens, Big Island Candies, a macadamia farm, and an enjoyable trip to a variety of craters and the Volcano National Park visitors center. Guide was friendly, entertaining, and seemed quite knowledgeable. Several stops, but we had a…
Date of experience: October 2019
Excellent tour. John was fabulous. Great storyteller and chock full of interesting info about the island. Would do again.
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Dynamic Tour Hawaii
Would not even give a partial refund
Trip to Maui had to be cancelled because of Maui’s 14 day self quarantine policy. While I was aware of the cancella…
Kiapo, our guide, did such an amazing job explaining the history of the island and has true passion for what he doe…
How many times I have to do this Trip to Hanna was ok Seats in van were very uncomfortable for a day trip Van was…
Just too much!
We were prepared for 9-10 hours...but it was a solid 12 hours! The Road TO Hana was nice and I was glad no one in o…
Road to Hana
Our guide was amazing, and the trip was fun and informative. Kaipo was very knowledgeable about the area and the a…
We had an amazing tour guide. Sean was very knowledgeable and funny. He was informative and helpful!
Fun, Gorgeous, and Amazing!
I don't even know where to start. I heard and read this was going to be an amazing trip, but you really just can't …
Our tour guide, Kaipo, was so lively and upbeat. As a native of Maui, he knew so much about each part of the island…
Well worth your time and money
Our road to Hana tour was exceptional and this was partially due to our guide Justin who grew up in the area. He w…
Road to Hana Day trip was a great day and tour guy was really nice and funny 😆 😁😊 thank you 😊👍🏼
A long day but worth it!
The road to Hana was a long ride from Lahina, but our driver Justin made it feel a lot shorter. We're glad he was o…
Best part of our Maui trip
Justin is the best guide ever! He's very knowledgeable about the history of the islands and knows the winding road …
This was our 2nd time doing the Road to Hana tour, last time was 35 year ago on our honeymoon. Our 1st time we got …
Flew from Maui and well worth the trip. The luau at the Polynesion Cultural center was amazing. What a dinner and t…
Awesome day to explore Maui
Our Road to Hana day trip was incredible. Our tour guide, Kaipo, was knowledgeable, passionate about Maui’s history…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 120 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 6,607 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,277 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park
What time does Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park start?
Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park on Tripadvisor
How much is Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park?
Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park price starts from HK$844.75. Discover and book Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park on Tripadvisor
What is the Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park cancellation policy?
Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall and Volcano National Park on Tripadvisor