This walking tour prioritizes interacting with the locals where the locals go.
I show you the soul of Portland by immersing you in its people. This means exploring neighborhood districts, drinking taps from neighborhood breweries, and getting the neighborhood perspective by interacting with the people who live there. By the end of the walking tour, we’ll have made a mildly-inebriated adventure from seeing why the people of Portland are the attraction of the city.
People who find this tour meaningful:
1. Fans of Portlandia who want to see for themselves how true the series is.
2. People who prefer a Drink, Eat, Drink night rather than a Drink, Drink, Drink night.
3. People who prefer to explore with welcoming friends rather than alone.
4. People who intentionally use travel to develop themselves and their world perspectives.
5. People with no time to grow roots in the city, but want to know where they'd hang out if they lived here.
"I could see myself moving to Portland." - Every Person, from Everywhere
Don't see a time frame that works? Message me to organize a private tour!