View all photos (139)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover Santorini through its wineries during a half-day, small-group island tour. Visit three popular vineyards and taste up to 12 different varietals made from grapes such as Assyrtiko. Learn about Santorini’s famous volcanic vineyards and local wine production methods. Customize the tour to also include a wine tasting at sunset with traditional snacks.
- Sip your way through Santorini with a wine tour
- Explore three different vineyards and learn about wine production
- Taste several varieties of wine such as Assyrtiko
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned modern Mercedes-Benz minivan
- Wine tour guide
- 12 wine tastings
- Local cheese and snacks alongside wine-tastings
- Mineral water alongside wine-tastings
- Platter of local tapas and snacks at the last winery (if sunset tour option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pick-ups will be done to the closest accessible areas; parts of Santorini are in a slope and can't be accessed by vehicles
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
- The tour includes plates of cheese and snacks served alongside wine-tastings at the wineries, not a full lunch or dinner. However keep in mind that the snacks served during tour will be adequate for the time-frame the tour lasts and maybe beyond.
- Day Tour Route (AM departure) April to early November 10 · Boutari Winery · Gavalas or Venetsanos winery · Estate Argyros or Artemis Karamolegos winery Sunset Tour Route: (PM departure) Mid-May to early October · Boutari Winery or Estate Argyros · Gavalas traditional winery · Venetsanos Winery (Sunset views, local island tapas and snacks)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Santorini Wine Adventure
Los Angeles, California53
Best Tour Guide Ever!
We had the joy of having Giannis as our wine tour guide. He was so knowledgeable about wine, and was just the best…
Wonderful wine tour and cooking class!
We did a wine tour and cooking class on our couples trip. The logistics of the trip were impeccable. The wineries…
Wine and Cooking tour
The 2 tour was 2 wine tastings and then the last winery, we cooked with a chef. It was truly the best tour I've…
So much fun!
We did this tour on our second day in Greece, and it was a great way to kick off our honeymoon! Our guide was so…
Santorini Wine Adventure
I had such an amazing time on my santorini wine adventure! The tour guide was so amazing and new so much about…
Los Angeles, California32
Informative and first class
This was an excellent tour where we got to experience three different wineries, learn about their various wines…
Excellent wine adventure!
Simply amazing! Our guide was very knowledgeable. The wines were delicious and the sunset location was beautiful.…
Santorini Wine Adventure
We had an amazing time! Angelo- our guide- was extremely knowledgable and was so much fun. We tried some great…
Truly private experience with a Sommelier!
When they say private, they mean private! It was literally just the two of us on the tour, in addition to our…
Fun and delicious time!
Angelo was funny and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed our tasting and food pairing and learned a great deal. Thank…
- Santorini Wine Adventure, Santorini Day Tours by Dimitris P., and 1 more
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991