Reserve Now & Pay Later
Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (53)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Moapa Paiute Travel PlazaStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 2The BeehivesStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Atlatl RockStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Valley of Fire Visitor CenterStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Rainbow VistaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6White Domes TrailStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Elephant RockStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation to/from Las Vegas hotels
- Entrance fees
- Sandwich of choice and potato chips (Gluten-free option available)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Beehives
- Entry/Admission - Atlatl Rock
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Rainbow Vista
- Entry/Admission - White Domes Trail
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Rock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My friend and I had the best time on the Valley of Fire Tour. Mike, our guide, was so friendly and funny and extremely knowledgeable. The Valley of Fire was amazing and Mike helped us to get the most from our tour. Highly recommend Pink Jeep Tours. 👍😎
Each of these tours is a definite must if you are visiting Vegas. Pink Jeep picks you up and takes you back to your hotel. Lunch is provided along with water which you will need to drink through out the day to stop you getting dehydrated. The tour guided are very informative…
Date of experience: March 2020
We were in Vegas in October and took Pink Jeep to Hoover Dam and had an amazing time. The guide, Tommy, told us about Valley of Fire, so we booked it for this time. We were met at the hotel on time and we were thrilled to see that Tommy was our guide again. He is just…
Date of experience: February 2020
Title says it all. Pink Jeeps and our tour guide Catharyne were awesome from start to finish. Her knowledge of not only Valley of Fire but the Vegas area in general was awesome and appreciated. Also, there were only four of us on the tour and her so by the time we were done it…
Date of experience: January 2020
We were with Gerry and he was a super guide! We loved every minute of our tour. Gerry was explaining everything and was very attentive to us. A must do activity, especially in April, while the desert is in flowers! Thank you Gerry, thank you Pink Jeep. The most comfortable way…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Pink Jeep Tours Las Vegas
Would highly recommend the Pink Jeep tour. Easy to book – which was done months in advance – and on the day our tri…
Great tour with Carol Keane. Well organized and ran on time. River float trip was good. Recommend highly
Debbie Graham was our tour guide and nothing was too much trouble. We opted for this tour instead of a helicopter t…
Amazing Tour Guide Jennifer N!
Exceptional tour because of our interesting and informative tour guide Jennifer. We have travelled extensively and …
The Great Hoover Dam! A Wonder of Architecture and Engineering!
Enjoyed the tour! The great Hoover Dam! A wonder of architecture and engineering🤓 Took the tour from Las Vegas for…
Red Rock adventure
well worth a visit when in Vegas it is not all about the shows the desert is amazing, Great day out photo options
Hoover Dam Pink Jeep
Good service, on time pick up and drop off. No Rush, did the tour comfortably, The driver very knowledgeable and co…
Red rock canyon pink jeep tour
Excellent well worth the money it was and we also got picked up from our hotel .The off roading was brilliant and w…
Tour great -- hotel pick up was not
We received a phone call the day before our tour confirming our attendance, pick up location and time. We were tol…
pink jeep tour of hoover dam was great
picked up at the hotel right on time. Chris was friendly and knew how to provide good customer service. got good …
My wife and I had the pleasure of going to the Hoover dam tour. Ken was our guide and what a credit he is to your c…
pink jeep 4x4 red rock canyon tour
This was a fabulous day tour. We learned a lot of interesting fun facts throughout the day. The tour picked us up…
Worth the trip off the strip
Had a great time. Jeep driver Ron was the best, fun knowledgeable, and kept it interesting. The open air jeep is …
We booked this the day before through our hotel, Caesars, based on our concierge recommendation. What fun! First, w…
Lots of Fun!
We took the tour as we came to Vegas not realizing it was Super Bowl. I have no interest in that so we were lookin…
- Duration: 5h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,189 travellers!
from $99.99* $118.19
Popular: Booked by 58,620 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,413 travellers!
from $100.00* $114.00
Popular: Booked by 4,100 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion
What time does Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion start?
Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion on Tripadvisor
How much is Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion?
Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion price starts from US$174.07. Discover and book Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion on Tripadvisor
What is the Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion cancellation policy?
Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion on Tripadvisor