View all photos (32)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the Windy City your way with a Go Chicago Explorer Pass. Valid for 60 days, the pass is ideal for travelers who want to take their time exploring the city. You can visit top attractions such as the SkyDeck, Field Museum, and Lincoln Park Zoo. You also have the option to choose activities, including a sightseeing cruise or hop-on hop-off bus tour. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes (purchased by December 31) are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 60 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
- Save up to 45% at top attractions in Chicago
- Choose from over 30 popular sights and activities
- Enjoy discounts at select restaurants and stores
- Select a ticket option that works for you
Chicago, IL, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Access to 2, 3, 4 or 5 attractions, activities or tours
- FREE Digital guidebook with attraction information
- Discounts and special offers at select restaurants and retailers
- Entry/Admission - Go Chicago Pass
- Entry/Admission - Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower
- Entry/Admission - Big Bus Tours
- Entry/Admission - 360 Chicago Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - Navy Pier
- Entry/Admission - Adler Planetarium
- Entry/Admission - The Art Institute of Chicago
- Entry/Admission - Shoreline Sightseeing
- Entry/Admission - Field Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Science and Industry
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Entry/Admission - Bike and Roll Chicago - Millennium Park
- Entry/Admission - Tall Ship Windy
- Entry/Admission - The Escape Game Chicago
- Entry/Admission - Chicago Children's Museum
- Entry/Admission - 10pin bowling lounge
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln Park Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
- Entry/Admission - Chicago History Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Contemporary Art
- Entry/Admission - Frank Lloyd Wright's Robie House
- Entry/Admission - The Chicago Theatre
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line Chicago
- Entry/Admission - Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Museum
- Entry/Admission - American Writers Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food & Drink unless stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Chicago Explorer Pass will be immediately available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Print your pass or save it on your mobile device and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
- Chicago Explorer Pass is valid for 60 days from the date of activation; once you are inside an attraction or on a tour, you may stay until closing
- Please note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice; if you are traveling over a holiday period, please check operating hours at each attraction you plan to visit
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I booked this card on my visit to Chicago. I chose the 3 attractions and used, the big bus tour, the Willis Tower and the architecture boat ride; small savings but not bad. The other advantage is that you don't need to redeem any tickets at attractions once the app is…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
Due to flight issues my trip was canceled. I am so thankful that I have a year to use this pass!!! Thank you!!
Date of experience: December 2019
Awesome experience to practice Yoga at the very top of the SkyDeck ! Beginner basic yoga so everyone can do it. Spectacular views, nice teachers, book in advance ! Only offered once per week when we were there !
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Did what it was supposed to do but didnt really save money. 3 things we ended up doing cost the same if we did it individually
4 Helpful votes
I bought the 3 day pass and saved about $30. I went to the Adler Planetarium, Field Museum and the Shoreline Sightseeing Boat Tour. I had no issues at any of the places I visited. I walked up to the window showed my pass and was asked to pick an exhibit at Field Museum and the…
Date of experience: September 2019
3 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Go Chicago
St Patrick's Day in Chicago
Bought a 3 day go pass for St Patrick's Day weekend in Chicago. We went on the architecture river cruise and rode …
- Go Chicago Pass, Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, and 23 more
- Duration: 60 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,509 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,244 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,430 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago
Which attractions will I visit with Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago?
How much is Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago?
Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago price starts from US$66.00. Discover and book Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago on Tripadvisor
What is the Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago cancellation policy?
Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago?
Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago is hosted by Go Chicago. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go Chicago on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Go Chicago Explorer Pass with SkyDeck and 360 Chicago on Tripadvisor