Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (122)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Savor delicious dishes and drinks in Santa Barbara with a half-day food and walking tour that hits several favorite local spots. Your guide leads the way as you pop into six different eateries in downtown Santa Barbara, including two wine tasting rooms. You'll skip past the crowds with the benefit of this food tour, and get recommendations for other places to eat and drink during your stay.
You'll start at
Renaud's Patisserie & Bistro
1324 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USARenaud's Patisserie is located in the back of Arlington Plaza (state and Arlington Street) and is across the street from The Arlington Theatre. You will see Carlitos Restaurant at the front of the plaza. If you see a Gelson's grocery store, you are in the wrong location.
See address & details
- 1Taste Santa Barbara Food ToursStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Santa Barbara County CourthouseStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Arlington TheatreStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 4The Granada TheatreStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 5The Historic La Arcada CourtyardStop: 5 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Get skip-the-line access to popular eateries
- Includes all food and wine tastings
- Ideal overview for first-time visitors and fun for residents as well
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available with advance notice
Renaud's Patisserie & Bistro, 1324 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Finch & Fork, 31 W Carrillo St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA McConnell's Fine Ice Creams, 728 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
- Local taxes
- Food and wine tasting
- Additional alcohol tasting (including wine or beer)
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Restaurant gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Taste Santa Barbara Food Tours
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Gratuities to tour guide (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Please note: restaurants and tastings are subject to change
- Walking is involved
- Most restaurants are wheelchair accessible
- Kids - parents you know your kids best, kids are welcome, if you think they will have fun with the groups.
- NOT recommended for toddlers
- FOOD ALLERGIES/AVERSIONS: Vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free (not celiac) option are available, we will do our very best to accommodate you BUT if we don't know about your food allergies/aversions ahead of time, we cannot accommodate them. Please advise at time of booking if required - add your food requirements in the Special Requirements field upon booking.
- Special requirements other than food i.e. wheelchair or stroller - please add your requirements in the Special Requirements field upon booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Our tour guide Nancy was knowledgeable and friendly. It was my sister and I and we had a delicious food tour. The selections were awesome. I would do this tour again.
Date of experience: February 2020
We started off at Renaud's which was delicious and ended at McConnells ice cream... everything was tasty and we lucked out with a personal tour with Nancy which was terrific and fun.
Date of experience: February 2020
Melody met us at the assigned location and gave us an overview of the walking food tour. We tasted a variey of foods, sampled some tasty olive oils, did a wine tasting and ended with some really delicious ice cream. During the 3 1/2 to 4 hours we walked thru the beautiful city…
Date of experience: January 2020
We had an awesome time on this excursion. Nancy was a fun and very informative guide. We learned a ton about the history of this wonderful city and sampled a lot of great food, wine and beer. It was a lot food and a great value. Highly recommend!
Date of experience: December 2019
Had a wonderful time. Can't wait to go again. Airbnb was very nice. We went fishing, walked along the coast, Santa Barbara is so beautiful,,I would love to go again in the future. The weather was not very good, we went during a storm, but it still was very nice.
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Taste Santa Barbara Food Tours
Delightful Tour of Santa Barbara!
We had a great food tour with thoughtfully curated stops. Our guide Linda was warm, friendly and knowledgeable. She…
A Great Afternoon with Nancy
My husband and I had Nancy all to ourselves on this tour. My first food tour actually, I had pretty zero expectati…
Amazing time and fell in love with Santa Barabara
So, whenever I travel new places I am looking for three things: food, alcohol and the vibe. Thanks to Taste Santa B…
Casual afternoon in SB
We book the 3.5 hour food tour and thoroughly enjoyed it! Our guide Maddy was delightful and very knowledgeable abo…
Truly a five star tour. Mandy our tour guide was the absolute best. She was so knowledgeable and friendly. The food…
An amazing 4 hours!
On February 11th ww took a food and wine tour in Santa Barbara and were thoroughly impressed!It was just 4 of us an…
Highly recommend doing this for anyone who wants to experience Santa Barbara and all of its hidden gems! Melody was…
If the locals like it, visitors will love it!
If you are visiting SB and love food you've got to check this out. This was my first food tour and we had a blast…
Evan’s energetic and enthusiastic personality made this tasting very enjoyable. Even though I thought this event wa…
We enjoyed the tour very much. Nice selections on the food and enjoyed the wine most of all. The pairing of wine wi…
Thank you, Melody, for showing us your town! We had a fabulous time sharing the delicious food of Santa Barbara and…
Fabulous way to spend an afternoon
We absolutely loved this food and wine tour. Decided to do it on day one of our 8 day visit to Santa Barbara and G…
Fantastic way to experience Santa Barbara!
This is a great way to leisurely spend an afternoon and taste wonderful food along the way. The tour is filled with…
Great food, great narrator and great stops! We loved them all, but the fav had to be McConnell's Ice Cream. We we…
Great Time and Sampled some Good Food
Really enjoyed the different places we stopped. The other guests in our group really made out tour enjoyable. Ken…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991