Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
A draw for visitors from around the world, the 17-Mile Drive is among the more scenic stretches of the California coast. Explore this must-see area with this e-bike excursion from Pacific Grove, where you cruise the Coastal Trail and feel the wind on your face as you go. As you ride, enjoy stops to snap photos at viewpoints, cruise through cypress groves, and even continue your ride to Carmel.
- You'll start atBig Sur Adventures125 Ocean View Blvd #122, Pacific Grove, CA 93950, USA125 Ocean View Blvd, Ste 122, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 1/4 Mile from the Monterey Bay Aquarium, look for us directly across the street from Hopkin's Marine Station.See address & details
- 1Big Sur AdventuresSee detailsPass byMonterey Bay AquariumCannery Row
- 2Lovers Point ParkStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Pacific Grove Shoreline Parkway Marine RefugeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4The Kissing RockStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5John Denver MemorialStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byPoint Pinos Lighthouse
- 6Asilomar State BeachStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 717-Mile DriveStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 817-Mile DriveStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byThe Links at Spanish Bay
- 9Spanish BayStop: 3 minutesSee details
- 10Restless SeaStop: 2 minutesSee details
See 7 more stops
- Explore California's 17-Mile Drive on this guided coastal e-bike adventure
- Ride to Point Pinos Lighthouse, Asilomar Beach, and must-see Pebble Beach
- Get a great value, with an e-bike, helmet, water, and guide all included
- Meet-up on the waterfront, just a quick walk from the Monterey Bay Aquarium
Big Sur Adventures, 125 Ocean View Blvd #122, Pacific Grove, CA 93950, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- The listed price does not include parking fee
- Metered street parking on Ocean View Avenue is $1.75/hr
- Free street parking available 1/4 mile down Ocean View Avenue towards Lover's Point Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All riders must sign a waiver
- Minors must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian (can be signed electronically)
- Child rate applies only when riding tandem with a paying adult
- Minimum solo rider height: 4'10"
- Maximum rider weight 350 lb.
- Max tandem child weight: 120 lb.
- Max combined rider/child tandem weight 350 lb.
- A maximum of 25 people per booking
- Photo I.D. required
- Can be chilly along the Ocean, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to rain, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum age, 1 year
- Minimum age to ride solo, 14 years (younger children can ride on tandem e-bike with adult)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Excellent E-Bike tour along 17 Mile Drive. Our guide, Jonathan, is a lifelong area native and he was a wealth of knowledge and stories. All of our stops were on the way out and the way back was just a beautiful cruise through God's country. Highly recommended!
Date of experience: January 2021
Our tour guide Jonathan was so knowledgeable about all things Monterey! The tour was beautiful and we enjoyed it immensely
Date of experience: November 2020
Would definitely do it again. Tour guide was very informative and accommodating. Weather was perfect and scenery, incredible.
This was a great tour! Jonathan was our tour guide, he was fun, easy going and very knowledgable about the area. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting the area. Make sure you wear layers even though October is normally a warmer month near the coast late afternoon was a…
Date of experience: October 2020
What a wonderful way to see the beautiful Monterey peninsula. Educational humor with some exercise thrown in. Take a ride on an electric bike it will bring back childhood memories without the scrapped knees.....
Date of experience: October 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Big Sur Adventures
Cali Trip 2020
This is a must do if you are going on the 17 mile drive. The tour guide was amazing and had a wealth of informatio…
Electric Bike Rental
This was a great experience. Make reservations online, doubt you can walk up and get an electric bike on the same …
17 Mile Ebike Tour
My husband and I love cycling and Monterey Bay, and this tour seemed like a good way to combine the two. The tour …
Fantastic way to view the 17 mile drive and sites
We did the 17 mile drive tour on two ebikes. The ebikes are fantastic, they make sure to fit it properly and teach …
Rental bikes to tour 17-mile drive
Just finished a 7 day trip to CA - Sonoma and some of the coast - this was great fun! We rented an ebike and a regu…
Great fun tour with excellent guide
We took this tour on a rather cloudy and chilly day but that did not detract at all from the enjoyment. From start …
Wanted to do something different in Monterey, so decided to do the 17 Mile Drive on an e bike. The staff was very …
Big Little Lies themed ebike tour was GREAT!
What a great way to see Monterey! We chose the Big Little Lies (HBO show) themed e-bike tour because we are fans of…
Perfect for Pacific Grove
Kane was our guide and the bikes, the scenery and the commentary en route were fabulous. The electric bikes mean yo…
Incredible fun..this is a must do!!
What a great way to see the California coast up close and personal. The electric bikes are incredible and make the…
A fantastic afternoon in Monterey
My wife and I throughly enjoyed our guided tour along 17 Mile Drive with Johnathon. Who was helpful and informative…
If you want to cruise along the coast, but not have to peddle the entire route, this is the place for you. We rent…
Easy, affordable bike rental in beautiful area
Really awesome experience renting a bike from Big Sur Adventures for a really reasonable price. Although they had …
Great Bike Trip to 17 Mile Drive!
Just do it! An e bike tour will change your life. We went out with Jonathan, who was great. Wonderful views and t…
MORE GREAT MEMORIES MADE!!!
Our guide was Zane who was raised in the Monterey area, he knows all there is to know about Monterey, its beaches a…
- Duration: 150–210 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 268 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 841 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey?
How much is 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey?
3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey price starts from HK$612.75. Discover and book 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey cancellation policy?
3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey?
3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey is hosted by Big Sur Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Big Sur Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey on Tripadvisor