View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the drive through the countryside and explore the most famous place for spirit-religion in Myanmar, Mount Popa, privately. Tour includes a good air-con car, an experienced English speaking tour guide, water and towel. We have arranged this tour hundreds of time, so we are sure that we can arrange the best trip for you.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount PopaStop: 6 hours -We will pick you up at 9am at your hotel. Then we will start 1:15 hours dirve to Mt popa.On the half way we will see a cottage industry of making palm sugar, peanut oil, palm wine etc,..Then we will continute to Mt Popa, (extinct volcano, also the most famous place for spirit worshipping). There we will climb Mt Popa, 657 meters above sea level and see the temple complex on the top and fantastic panoramic view from the top. After that we will climb down and see the spirit shrine at the foot. Then we will have lunch and come back home.Read more
- Good air-conditioned car
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bagan Sun Travel
Awesome Day Trip with Nai
We booked a day trip through Bagan at Sun Travel and had a day with our wonderful guide Nai! He was not only brilli…
Spectacular day with World's Greatest Tour Guide!
I've been fortunate travel to many places and benefit from the guidance of lots of great tour guides, but all futur…
Unmissable. Everybody should visit Bagan at least once in their life. And when you do, contact Nai to make your vi…
The tour started with a pleasant surprise. What I thought was going to be a group tour turned out to be a private t…
Outstanding and memorable tour
Our visit to Myanmar had a lot of highlights, but our tour of Bagan was probably the stand out experience thanks to…
Absolutely amazing 2 day tour with very skilled and cultured guide
We were a group of 8 people and we had Naing taking us on a tour four two days, to the temples in Bagan and Mount P…
Best Tour Guide in Bagan
We had a tour with Naing, he was simply the best guide we have ever experienced. His knowledge and passion for the…
Perfect way to spend the day
Thu Rain took us on our best day in Bagan. Excellent cultural, local, historical and religious understanding and a …
Amazing tour guide in Bagan
Me and my girl friend joined an ad hoc half day private culture tour today. We had a great time with our tour guide…
Best Guide Company in Bagan
We (me and Joana my girlfriend) met Mr.Rain by coincidence and did the Pagodas tour by ebike. He has a very good En…
Two day tour visiting temples around Bagan with boat trip and hot air balloon included
We had a great experience visiting Bagan with Thu Rain. He gave us a good amount of information for everything we v…
Thu Rain was recommended to me by my friend, and the pre-trip arrangement was a breeze liaising with him in English…
Best Tour in Bagan
I knew Bagan Sun Travel through one of my friends. I called them in the last minutes to arrange the tour. I did the…
Experience all of Bagan!
We were very lucky to get Naing Myo Linn as our tourguide in Bagan. We had a wonderful day. We saw all the importan…
The best guide in Bagan
Thank you Yan Min Sung ! You are really a good guide , intelligent in your history knowledge, helpful, patient, and…
- Duration: 6h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Tour to Mt Popa
What time does Private Day Tour to Mt Popa start?
Private Day Tour to Mt Popa will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Mt Popa on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Day Tour to Mt Popa?
Private Day Tour to Mt Popa price starts from US$48.21. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Mt Popa on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Day Tour to Mt Popa cancellation policy?
Private Day Tour to Mt Popa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Mt Popa on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Day Tour to Mt Popa?
Private Day Tour to Mt Popa is hosted by Bagan Sun Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bagan Sun Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Mt Popa on Tripadvisor