View all photos (4)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Private tour to Mount Popa from Bagan - Lead by a local licensed tour guide - Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Bagan - Enjoy views of Mount Popa, a volcano and pilgrimage site - We will watch the life of rural area on the way in such as producing palm sweets and how to producing peanut oil. - We may stop several places for taking photos and knowing the countryside
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount PopaStop: 7 hours - Admission includedMt.Popa- an extinct volcano which is known as “Home of the Spirits” and watches the life of rural area on the way in such as producing the palm sweets. We may stop several places for taking photos and knowing the countryside. Climbing up 777 steps to reach the top of Mt.Popa cliff temple and love the landscapes.Read more
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English-speaking tour guide
- Water and wet towel
- Entry/Admission - Mount Popa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Old Bagan Tours
An incredibly enriching experience!
I had the pleasure of a private tour with my guide Myo and his driver Mister Tay. We really covered a lot of amaz…
great tour guide and driver, really knowledgeable and super english saw all the main sights in a full day
Float, float On.
A real highlight of our trip around Myanmar. There are 3122 Temples & Pagodas in Bagan and there is no better way o…
Very happy costumers!
Mr. Myan Moe was our tour guide. It was exceptional! Very detail oriented regarding our every need. He gives you …
Another happy customer
Another trip in Bagan with Mr Myo and another very happy customer. Endless conversations and a full description whe…
Our guide was Ko Ko , he speaks very good English and was very kind, punctual and clear with every explanation , we…
Excellent tours & services!
Aung Zay our tour guide had been very responsive since the first email contact. All tours were well arranged for us…
Fantastic private tour
We had contacted Aung Zay to plan our individual three-day sightseeing tour in Mandalay and Bagan with him. Aung Za…
Myo Min Thu is a great teacher!
We had a wonderful tour with Myo Min Thu who spoke excellent English and was keen to teach us all about his country…
Excellent guide and tour
We were in Bagan over Christmas last year (2019) and we had 2 days of private tours with Aung Zay. We travel fairly…
We had a great tour in Bagan with Old Bagan tour. Aung Zay has done a great job, everything was well organized from…
Old Bagan Sites
Fab, great knowledgeable guide, everything was well organised and flexible. Would recommend for the first day and t…
Wonderful guide for family trip
We - my wife, two daughters (aged 15 and 18) and I - have just returned from Myanmar. The highlight of the entire …
Fantastic guide. Polite. Speaks excelent english. Takes good care of the client. Really knows everything of about …
Must-have in Bagan
I joined Aung Zay for a one day tour in Old Bagan and I wish I have booked the 2 day tour with him. Aung Zay welcom…
- Duration: 6h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour
What time does Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour start?
Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour?
Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour price starts from US$48.21. Discover and book Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour cancellation policy?
Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour?
Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour is hosted by Old Bagan Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Old Bagan Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour on Tripadvisor