Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Arusha National Park can be reached by means of an easy 60-minute drive north west from Moshi or 30 minutes from Arusha. Despite of closeness of this National Park to Arusha, this National Park is probably one of the least visited, making it a wonderful and rewarding off-the beaten-track excursion. Arusha National Park Cover Mount Meru a prominent Volcano with an elevation of 4566 m, in the Arusha region of north eastern Tanzania. The park is small but varied with spectacular landscapes in three distinct areas. In the west, the Meru Crater funnels the Jekukumia River; the peak of Mount Meru lies on its rim. Ngurudoto crater in the south-east is grassland .The shallow alkaline Momella Lakes in the north-east have varying algal colours and are known for their wading birds. Mount Meru is the second highest peak in Tanzania after Mount Kilimanjaro which is just 60 km away and forms a backdrop to views from the park to the east.
- You'll start atTopi Adventure Tours & SafarisOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Arusha National ParkStop: 12 hours - Admission includedMake sure you have an early (and good!) breakfast because we will leave Moshi at 8:00 am sharp for the hour’s drive to Arusha National Park. Once you arrive, you’ll stretch your legs on an amazing walking safari, accompanied by a ranger who will guide you through rainforest up to a sparkling waterfall where you’ll be able to spot black and white colobus monkeys going about their day. After a tasty lunch you’ll get into the Land Cruiser for a game drive that will take you through a wider scope of the park, including the Lakes of Momella and the Ngurduto Crater, and you’ll most likely spot buffalo, waterbuck, giraffe, warthogs, zebra and gazelle as well as a host of different bird species. If you’re lucky you’ll catch a glimpse of the shy leopard or elephant. Don’t forget your camera! After the drive, you’ll be driven back to Moshi.Read more
- You'll end atTopi Adventure Tours & SafarisBlock 00 Old Moshi Rd, TanzaniaSee address & details
Topi Adventure Tours & Safaris, Block 00 Old Moshi Rd, Tanzania
Returns to original departure point
- Lunch box
- Bottled water
- Professional Tour Guide
- National Park Fees
- Government Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Arusha National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Topi Adventure
Kilimanjaro and Safafi in a Pandemic!
We decided that we were going to brave Corona and continue on with our planned kilimanjaro and safari vacation, and…
Local company! Highly recommend
Choose this company for your Kilimanjaro trip! Emanuel (owner of the company) will take care of you and organize t…
Excellent Experience with Tobi Adventures
In October 2019 we travelled to Tanzania and climbed Mount Kilimanjaro with Tobi Adventures. We had a very Good Tim…
Accent Kilimanjaro, Machame, 03.10-09.10, 2019
The weather was rainy, but we had excellent experience. The team and guides are professionals. Food was very good, …
We decided to go, got medical clearance, picked a route: Lemosho 8 day ... a good choice for maximizing altitude ad…
Climbing mount Kilimanjaro and safari
We had the most wonderfull time of our life with thuis company. Our luggage didnt’t arrive at the AirPort. Elly too…
Great staff, fantastic experience in Kilimanjaro
We did the summit thanks to our awesome team Topi adventures. Guides, cooker, sherpas, everybody was so nice with u…
Amazing climb and the safari!
We had an amazing trip. Everything was super well arranged/ coordinated. Awesome communication from Emmanuel as we …
Great first-time Africa experience
We did a custom tour with Topi, including safari in the Ngorongoro crater, a three-day hike in the Ngorongoro highl…
I did 6 days lemosho route and it was very interesting although the weather was quite bad for me, but with their su…
To the peak of Africa with Nelson and Vincent!
I am grateful for the experience that TOPI made it possible. Never climbed to these heights before. The guides Nels…
I did this trip with Emanuel a bit ago We were all older women - he was recommended by someone via internet who b…
Relyable Partner! Great expirience!
Me and my friend climbed Kilimanjaro summit with Topi Adventure. It was really good experience, where our guides sh…
Amaizing tour services
I had a 3 days visit to Kilimanjaro region with Topic adventures and it was the best trip of my life..amaizing cust…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
from HK$935.34* HK$1,154.74
Frequently Asked Questions about Arusha National Park Game drive and Walking Safari Day Tour
- Arusha National Park Game drive and Walking Safari Day Tour price starts from HK$3,032.18. Discover and book Arusha National Park Game drive and Walking Safari Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Arusha National Park Game drive and Walking Safari Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Arusha National Park Game drive and Walking Safari Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Arusha National Park Game drive and Walking Safari Day Tour is hosted by Topi Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Topi Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Arusha National Park Game drive and Walking Safari Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 12h. Discover and book Arusha National Park Game drive and Walking Safari Day Tour on Tripadvisor