Uyuni Salt Flats _ 3 Days/2Nights _ Shared Tour_English Speaking Guide
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
+English speaking guides. +Comfortable cars. +Tour begins in Uyuni town. 10:30 a.m. +Tour finish in Uyuni town. 06:30 p.m. +Meals: Vegetarian - Vegan - Meat - options.
UYUNI SALT FLATS
Andean Lagoons + Siloli Desert +...
White Lagoon + Green Lagoon +...
Pearl Bolivia, Uyuni, Bolivia
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel // 1st and 2nd night shared room between the same tour group in the car
- English Speaking guide
- Transportation in 4WD with rooftop luggage rack
- Meals: 3 Lunches / 2 Dinners / 2 Breakfasts / 2 teas
- Heating in the dining room in the Hotel.
- Entrance Fees: Isla Incahuasi (30 Bs*) National Park Eduardo Avaroa (150 Bs*) Please note that these costs are subject to change without prior notice.
- Extra Drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- Entry/Admission - Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve of Andean Fauna
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bottle of water. (2L. enough)
- Snacks (No Shops during the trip)
- Extra warm clothes.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Inti Travel
Disappointing Tour and a Tough Climb
We booked a tour to the Valley of The Moon and Mt Chacaltaya out of LaPaz. We were there in November, 2019 during t…
Not the greatest tour.
The places we visited were nice and I'm glad I got to go to Tiwanaku and Puma Punku, but I wasnt really happy with …
Tiwanku - Was supposed to be an Interesting Place to Visit
Tiwanaku has so much history and interesting stories about the culture and the place. I really wish we had a better…
I booked this tour via Tripadvisor as it received some good ratings and the guide was in English according to the d…
I contacted Inti Travel about a night transfer from Uyuni to Potosi. Although I did not end up using their service…
Culture & Bikes
It was a great trip with the bike down the Death road,thank you Octavio for this amazing trip Gustav
Thanks!! Lovely trip!
Inti Travel, 10xu! for this fabulous tour! Our guide Leo was really informative he spoke in English &Spanish every…
This company was very disorganized. They didn't pick me up, and I had to call them multiple times. The reason why t…
Bad guide, poor coordination, do not do.
1. Tour guide was brusque at pick-up, did not introduce himself 2. Guide did not speak well in english, and his tra…
Second day and without fear.
The tour is really cool. It was our second day, we felt the altitude sickness as soon as we got to the hotel. The…
Problems with a bike and lots of hassle to get t-shirts and photos
Having done the La Paz city tour with Inti Travel and having being impressed with them (Steph was a great guide), I…
the biggest mirror in the world
It was one of the best tours we took, we did the tour of Chacaltaya and Moon Valley, and then they helped us with t…
Exciting death road
we started the tour very early ... we were picked up from the hotel and we enjoyed the descent ... pure adrenaline …
We had a tour to Uyuni for 3 days in shared service, it was the best ... highly recommended ... thanks inti travel
A lot of wasted time
The actual biking section was good，but the whole tour didn’t need to take 14 hours We were picked up about 40min la…
- Salar de Uyuni, Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve of Andean Fauna, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991