View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Learn about apartheid, the racist system that scarred South Africa, on this guided tour of Cape Town and Robben Island, with transfers direct from your hotel. Get a handle on the history at District Six Museum, then explore Langa township, visiting a pub, a market, a traditional healer, and the Guga S’thebe Arts & Cultural Centre. Finally, see Gugulethu township and walk in Nelson Mandela’s footsteps on Robben Island.
- Tour Gugulethu and Langa townships, Robben Island, and District Six Museum
- Visit the maximum-security prison where Nelson Mandela spent 27 years
- Explore a pioneering arts center that’s changing lives for township people
- For ease, your tour picks up and drops off directly at your hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - District Six Museum
- Food and drinks
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: A portion of this tour is automatically 60% non-refundable due to Robben Island tickets
- Please note: Robben Island are now requiring passport details so please provide these details at time of booking as well as taking your passport, a copy or even if just a picture of it your phone on the day of the tour.
- Please note:
- District Six Museum (closed Sundays)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- District Six Museum, Robben Island Museum, and 1 more
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071