Book by December 18 to save 15% off our previously offered price!
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our tour package offers you the best of Costa Rica from San José, in this way we make sure that you can know several places during your stay, we offer a unique personalized service in Costa Rica and guarantee your total satisfaction, a unique guide will accompany you during All your stay in the country and will do everything possible to make your vacation something incredible.
Arrival to Costa Rica
Waterfalls Gardens + Doka Coffee...
Manuel Antonio National Park +...
Arenal Volcano + Thermal River +...
Canopy Adventure Tour
Irazú Volcano Combo + Orosi...
Rafting Rio Pacuare
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Doka Estate Costa Rica Coffee Tour & Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Poas Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Jardins da Cachoeira de La Paz
- Entry/Admission - Sunset Sails Tours
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Entry/Admission - Rio Chollin
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Park San Luis
- Entry/Admission - Mercado de Artesanía, Sarchi
- Entry/Admission - Irazu Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Orosi
- Entry/Admission - Pacuare River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Summer Travel Costa Rica
Very nice one day tour
Very good tour, the poas volcano looked very nice and clear, the coffee tour is wonderful and the property is amazi…
Very good tour
Pretty good, the food at lunch is very good and the tour in general is very nice, a long day but well taken! Recomm…
It's a pretty nice tour, a fair combination, taking into account that you have a nice lunch included, the tickets t…
I recommend it at 100%.
I really liked the tour, taking into account that I was able to do everything that the tour details, I think my sis…
Amazing service. They were on time at the airport. We were very please with the driver and guide persons. 100% rec…
A very nice combination, I really liked the canopy tour through the adredalina and the emotion, the last trip I did…
It was a very nice tour by the very impressive hanging bridges with the view to the volcano, the thermal river was …
Cheers I want to thank the good experience we had in this tourism company for being so professional and friendly, …
One of the best tours I have been, very professional and friendly, in addition to the natural beauties that we visi…
I think it is a very nice tour, you can enjoy a spectacular bath in the waterfall, swimming but it is a little cold…
Not what was expected.
Monteverde is AMAZING, don't get me wrong. However, this tour company posts that this is a tour. This isn't a tour.…
Fantastic combination of destinations
It was a family trip in December, my sister, niece and me. It was really a great experience to allow us to know ma…
Nice, good and cheap
Nice, good and cheap are the words I would use to describe how good my trip in Costa Rica was. Jean took us to a ve…
Super recommended for a couple trip, the permanent guide was very friendly and we were lucky to have a private serv…
I traveled to Costa Rica for a week on March 2 and I really liked the tour to the Arenal volcano with the hanging b…
- Juan Santamaría International Airport, Doka Estate Costa Rica Coffee Tour & Plantation, and 12 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,471 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,079 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 879 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package
Which attractions will I visit with The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package on Tripadvisor
How much is The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package?
The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package price starts from HK$8,218.22. Discover and book The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package on Tripadvisor
What is the The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package cancellation policy?
The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package?
The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package is hosted by Summer Travel Costa Rica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Summer Travel Costa Rica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The best destinations in Costa Rica in a special 8-day package on Tripadvisor