Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Epic Adventures Costa Rica is a small company founded in 2003 to preserve our most treasured natural resource in Costa Rica – the Manuel Antonio/Quepos area, Today the company’s objectives are the same as they were then. Epic Adventures Costa Rica allows individuals, families, and large groups to discover the real adventures and exotic treasures of the beautiful land. We all so desperately strive to preserve – every day, on every tour, and through everyone who shares the Epic Adventures Costa Rica experience. We are fortunate to be able to provide professional-grade, bilingual, customer-focused, educational adventures that do just that.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Rainmaker ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWalking tour of a privately-owned 3,000-acre primary rainforest reserve through a series of suspension bridges connected by platforms along the tree-top canopy, with a dip in the waterfall pool. This amazing reserve is located 30 minutes away from Manuel Antonio in a very quiet area; if you want to be away from the crowd, this is the place to visit.Read more
- Hotel pick-up
- Entry/Admission - Rainmaker Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Epic Adventures Costa Rica
Amazing and educational
What a perfect day of learning about the wildlife and vegetation of Costa Rica! Dennis was extremely knowledgeable …
Dennis was an awesome tour guide! Very personable! Gave us lots of interesting facts and history on the area, the a…
Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
Our tour of Manuel Antonio was amazing. Dennis and Aron were very helpful and super knowledgeable of the park. We s…
Manuel Antonio Park Guided Tour with Dennis!
Dennis was the best!! He was so knowledgeable about all aspects of the park, and answered all of our questions (we …
Fantastic tour with Dennis
We recently planned a guided walk with Dennis through MA NP. He was very accommodating to our schedule since we had…
Very informative hike. Highly recommend this tour!
Dennis was an excellent guide! We saw a large variety of animals: sloths, tucans, bats, lizards, crabs, deer and lo…
Monkeys and sloths as lizards oh my!
We scheduled a private tour with Dennis and you should too! He picked us up on time was friendly and well prepared.…
Amazing experience at Manuel Antonio with Dennis
Excellent and unforgettable experience at Manuel Antonio with the most experienced and amazing guide Dennis. Thanks…
Highly Recommend Dennis for Tours in Manuel Antonio
During our stay in Manuel Antonio we decided to go on a tour of the National Park. We were picked up at 7:30 am by …
Wildlife filled walk
Walking the trails and roads were easy but taking in all the animals was great. Dennis is a great guide and really …
Very knowledgeable guide!
Dennis was an excellent guide in Manuel Antonio National Park. He found birds and wildlife we would have never fou…
Awesome, professional nature guide
Dennis from Epic Adventures is an exceptional guide. He had the depth of knowledge and patience to entertain all th…
Fun family tour!
Dennis was a fantastic tour guide! We traveled with our three children ages 8, 11 and 14 and toured with another g…
This was perhaps the best tour we had in Costa Rica. Our guide was prompt, professional and knowledgeable, and made…
Monkeys, Iguanas and Snakes
I was a little nervous about this excursion, but ended up being thoroughly enthralled with this adventure. Dennis …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 663 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 111 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,804 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rainmaker Tour
- Rainmaker Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rainmaker Tour on Tripadvisor