Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Machu Picchu is one of the seven wonders of the modern world. At this ancient Incan city, built during the 15th century, you can see the amazing engineering and architectural feats of the Incas. Today it is one of the most important and most popular tourist destinations in Peru, in the Americas, and in the whole world.
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Machu PicchuStop: 2 minutes -THE REGULAR TOUR OF MACHU PICCHU with only guide service (2-5 hours with the tour guide) tour guide (transfer) will pick you up from Aguas Calientes town (the main plaza is the meeting point) here .. our transfer will take you to the bus station to take the bus to Machu picchu site (25 minutes) .. you will meet your tour guide up at the entrance of Machu picchu .. where you will start your private tour .. once you get inside you would be taking the longest path seeing first the GUARD HOUSE .. wich is the the best place where you will take and see the clasic pictures of Machu picchu (the ones you see in the internet) then you will go down into Machu picchu where you will see temples, palaces, plazas, etc .. inside Machu picchu .. your tour guide will be with you untill you finish the tour at the exit of Machu picchu .. starts at the checkpoint of Machu picchu and finishes at the exit of Machu picchu.Read more
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Andina, Av Imperio de los Incas 630, Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Machupicchu Center, Unnamed Road, 08680, Peru Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Hernan exceeded all our expectations. Don’t look any further for the perfect guide in Peru. This trip was for our 30th anniversary. From beginning to end he thoughtfully helped to custom plan a very special experience for us. I told him what we wanted to see and the amount of…
Date of experience: September 2019
We were lucky to have Edyson for two days! He is fantastic. Great English , knowledgeable, great storyteller, patient , has great recommendations, adjusting to your likes and preferences. We really enjoyed our trip there because of him. Highly recommend him as a guide in Peru.
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
We would not have asked for a better tour guide than Hernan. His attention to detail with our many desires and questions was outstanding. Our time spent there was well planned out as he took care of details we didn’t even know how to ask about. Our experience was rich and…
Date of experience: July 2019
We contacted Hernan in March to enquire about his availability to guide us at Machu Picchu in July and although not available himself, he arranged for Roberto to be our Guide. Roberto was waiting at the train steps when we arrived in Aguas Calientes Calientes and was very…
Date of experience: July 2019
When my Uncle and I started planning out our trip we found this company with Hernan. To be honest, we were a little apprehensive at first, but we are both really glad we went with him. Hernan started us with basic recommendation of where we should go and do based on our length…
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Machupicchu Tour Guides
Great guide at Machu Picchu
We were very fortunate to get Lourdes as our guide. We hadn't booked in advance, and picked our guide based on how…
Fantastic Tour Guide for Cuzco -Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu
My husband and I had the pleasure of Hernan’s expertise for 5 days, traveling from Cuzco through the Sacred Valley …
Best time with our guide: In
Our guide from the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel was the best. Erick took us up, down, all over, with great c…
Hernan Hermosa - excellent private guide!
When my daughters (ages 35 and 33) and I (age 56) reminisce about our trip, the first thing that comes to mind is H…
Unforgettable experience with Camping Tours
We just had an absolutely unforgettable experience hiking the Inca Trail for 4 days and 3 nights with Camping Tours…
Best Private Tour Guide Sacred Valley
“We had a great time in Peru !!. We did the Sacred Valley, the Inca Trail to Machu picchu, Cusco. Hernan was our g…
IncaTrekkers: Juve is an excellent guide, and he will personalize a trip to your tastes.
Juve is very knowledgeable, he communicates very well, and he treats the site and all the people who have had a par…
Best tour Guide Machu Piccu and the Sacred Valley
We spent three days with Hernan touring the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. From the moment we first made contact t…
Tourist focused care with an extreme knowledge of the area
I was amazed at how much I enjoyed my time with Hernan. He was not only very knowledgeable about the Cuzco, Sacred…
The Best Sacred Valley Guide- Creating a Flexible Tour to Meet Your Needs
We found Hernan Hermosa';s guide service on Trip Advisor and what a stroke of good fortune. I have used private gu…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
from $38.00* $40.00
Popular: Booked by 2,918 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 388 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,407 travellers!