This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover Listvyanka village - deservedly called the "gate of Baikal", because it is here that the source of the Angara River is located. You will visit the Taltsy Museum of Wooden Architecture, where the atmosphere of a real ancient Siberian village is recreated, learn more about the flora and fauna of the great lake, visit the Baikal Museum, and enjoy breathtaking views of the source of the Angara, Shaman Stone and the Khamar-Daban Range from the observation deck located on Chersky Stone.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taltsy MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2CablewayStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3ListvyankaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Baikal MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Transportation services as per program
- Guide services as per program
- Entry fees as per program
- Entry/Admission - Taltsy Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cableway
- Entry/Admission - Baikal Museum
- Meals and beverages except mentioned
- Optional tours and services
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Travel Baikal
Unique trip to winter Baikal
I’ve never been to Baikal lake before and the winter trip with ice skating and completely frozen lake and the ice t…
Fantastic view point
Great spot to visit to view the lake meeting the only outgoing river from this Great Lake. Perfect for that family …
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991