The best of Russia: St Petersburg, Moscow, Kazan with Professional Photographer
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (2)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
What makes us stand out? Most companies will just guide you around the city and then take you to your train station and leave you there, but not us. With us you will be assigned a tour leader from day 1 until the end of your trip, who will take care of all your needs in every city you stop in and during the train trips. On top of that the guide, as a professional photographer, will bring his equipment to record your trip so that you can focus only on having fun - at the end of your adventure we will present you with photos and videos professionally taken and edited so that you will never forget this experience. From the imperial city of St Petersburg to the modern Moscow and the magical city of Kazan this trip will uncover all of Russia's best sites - from start to end! Everything you ever wanted to see and learn about Russia can be found here. The Imperial style, the Socialist influence, the Modern skylines and the Greatness of nature. No wonder this is everyone’s favourite tour.
Day 1 in St Petersburg - Welcome...
Day 2 in Saint Petersburg - The...
Day 3 in Saint Petersburg - The...
Day 1 in Moscow – Arrival to the...
Day 2 in Moscow - The Iconic...
Day 3 in Moscow – The New Era
Day 1 in Kazan – The Clash of...
- Photos and videos sent by email
- Entrance to the Kremlin and Red Square
- Entrance to Winter Palace and Hermitage Museum
- Entrance to some the most important landmarks in the trip
- Local expert guide in your language in every city
- Airport-hotel Transfers (at the beginning and end of the tour)
- Professional Photographer from start to end of the tour
- Train tickets to all the destination cities in the tour in “coupe” class
- Transportation to the attractions in every city that are not in walking distance
- Tour leader from start to end of the tour
- Anything not clearly mentioned in the program
- Entrance to less important landmarks
- Travel Insurance
- Russian Visa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Time duration in every city may vary depending on the train schedules
- Lone travelers may have to share rooms
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I had a tour this morning and the guide really knew the place very well. We had some Spanish speaking Russians in the group, they were surprised since the guide commented stuff new to them. If you have the chance to book a tour with these people go for it, you are in for a…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cheap Tours Russia
After taking the "RUssian Churches" Tour, I decided to go and try with the Ethnography Museum. It was so fantastic …
Great experience! Highly recommended!
We had a great experience and loved the Kazan Cathedral! Our guide was really nice and knowledgeable, always asking…
Great Saint Petersburg tour with a fantastic host!
I visited Saint Petersburg, Russia for the first time in April 2019 with a friend, neither of us had been to Saint …
Professional, dynamic, funny, interesting...I absolutely recommend it to everyone! The guide was able to adapt to e…
Tiring but worth it
The winter palace and hermitage museum tour was a long walk but really worth it. You will get to see rare paintings…
Impecable and perfect!
We had a 6 hours Hermitage tour with Antonio. It was the best tour we have ever had, the guide is very professional…
Cancelled at last minute
We booked one day in advance and received a confirmation email. Two minutes before it was supposed to start, they s…
Expert local knowledge and professional guide
A fantastic tour that drew on expert local knowledge. It was a great way to get to know St. Petersburg’s famous lan…
I’ve lived in Saint Petersburg for a few months now, but had never had a formal tour of the city. I decided to spen…
- St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, and 5 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Popular: Booked by 910 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,034 travellers!