View all photos (114)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the highlights of Philippines on this 11 Days Adventure. Fly to your city destinations with a Fast Ferries and Domestic flights. Visit the Chocolate Hills, Island Hopping, Whale Watching, Snorkling, Dolphins Watching, Longest Under ground River in the World, Hot Spring in Camiguin, Cold Springs and Water Falls and many more. The Philippines is defined by its emerald rice fields, teeming mega-cities, graffiti-splashed jeepneys, volcanoes, bug-eyed tarsiers, fuzzy water buffalo and smiling, happy people. Explore the Islands of Cebu, Palawan, Bohol and Camiguin. So please ready your Cameras and Go Pro for best captured pictures as to visit the places of the Philippines. Enjoy and lets Go! Note: - Cebu, Bohol and Camiguin is Private Tours while Palawan is Sharing Tours meaning Van is with other guests and the boat are with other guest too. - Changes of Islands Sequence will depends upon the situations and the airline tickets you got. Suggestions is welcome.
Arrival in the Island of Cebu (...
Oslob Whaleshark Encounter +...
Departure To Bohol / Cebu City...
Bohol Chocolate Hills Country...
Island Hopping / Dolphin Watching
Departure for Camiguin/ Arrival...
Camiguin Countryside Tour and...
Departure from Camiguin/ Arrival...
Underground River Tour /...
El Nido Tour A Island Hopping /...
Departure / Morning City Tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Lunch ( Selected Days
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour (Selected Package)
- Entry/Admission - Oslob Whaleshark Watching Briefing area
- Entry/Admission - Kawasan Falls
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Leah
- Entry/Admission - Sirao Flower Garden
- Entry/Admission - Shamrock Pasalubong Center
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino de Cebu
- Entry/Admission - Magellan's Cross
- Entry/Admission - Fort San Pedro
- Entry/Admission - Museo Sugbo
- Entry/Admission - Taoist Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taboan Public Market
- Entry/Admission - Chapel of San Pedro Calungsod
- Entry/Admission - Cebu Heritage Monument
- Entry/Admission - Yap Sandiego Ancestral House
- Entry/Admission - Passenger Terminal 1, PIER 1
- Entry/Admission - Tagbilaran City Tourist Port
- Entry/Admission - Baclayon Ecclesiastical Museum
- Entry/Admission - Philippine Tarsier and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Loboc River Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Bohol Habitat Conservation Center
- Entry/Admission - Chocolate Hills Natural Monument
- Entry/Admission - Bohol Python and Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Panglao Beach
- Entry/Admission - Ardent Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - White Island
- Entry/Admission - Katibawasan Falls
- Entry/Admission - Walkway To The Old Volcano And Stations Of The Cross
- Entry/Admission - Sunken Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Guiob Church Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Sto. Nino Cold Spring
- Entry/Admission - Bura Soda Water Swimming Pool
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa Underground River
- Entry/Admission - Big Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Secret Lagoon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Shimizu Island
- Entry/Admission - Seven Commando Beach
- Entry/Admission - Small Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center
- Entry/Admission - Mitra Farm
- Entry/Admission - Baker's Hill
- Entry/Admission - Binuatan Creations
- Entry/Admission - Immaculate Conception Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Cuartel
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa City Baywalk Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Buenos Aires ATV Ride
- Entry/Admission - Balicasag Reef
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rio Travel and Tour
Fun Day in the Chocolate Hills
Was a long day trip from Cebu city however certainly worth the trip. Beautiful view and a fantastic time quad-biki…
still very green only turning chocolate in very dry season. But still nice to visit it was worth the trip
Great Family Holiday. Really Good Scuba Dive Center
Had a wonderful weeks holiday. Lots to do including diving, water sports, shooting gallery, amazing pools and resta…
Falsely advertised, not all locations visited, abusive phone calls.
Our guide did not take us to the following: - Blood Compact Monument - Baclayon Ecclesiastical Museum - Philippine …
You don't need to do a private tour in Bohol. If you travel to Coron a private tour is the way to go. Feeding the f…
Our Panglao tour was made easier and simpler because of this agency. They handled us very well, the driver assigned…
1 of A Kind Island...
We've been here together with my family... people in Puerto Princesa and El Nido are friendly! The Island is one of…
Great company to tour with
Rio Travel and Tour was definition of a professional tour company. I've used tour companies in Egypt, Thailand, Gre…
Amazing area to see Whale Sharks
On the Dive boat Azores we got to dive with the sharks. This is a cool experience. Would do it again in a heart b…
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport Authority (MCIAA), Passenger Terminal 1, PIER 1, and 51 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 180 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido
Which attractions will I visit with 11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido?
How much is 11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido?
11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido price starts from US$2,287.18. Discover and book 11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido on Tripadvisor
What is the 11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido cancellation policy?
11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido?
11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido is hosted by Rio Travel and Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rio Travel and Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 11-Days in Philippines: Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin-Palawan-El Nido on Tripadvisor