1/2 day - Souk <IDA OUGOURD> "WEDNESDAY".
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Pre-book a transfer a trip from one of the hotels where our clients reside from the city of Essaouira to the IDA Ouguerd weekly souk, and stop wasting time and effort by looking at bus schedules, and to wait in the queue to get an uncomfortable seat next to many people. Book a private, relaxed and comfortable excursion from Essaouira to Ida Ouguerd.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Essaouira RampartsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedRates: from 30 € / pers. - Min. 2 pax. - * Departure from Essaouira: between 8:00 am and 9:30 am (taking charge of the hotel) * Visit of Village 'Diabat' "ancient villages of Hippies" * Passage by the Mogador Golf * Visit of the Berber Souk 'Ida Ougourd' «Traditional market» * Traditional and typical breakfast at Souk * Visit of a Cooperative production of Argan oil * Back to EssaouiraRead more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Baby seat
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Ramparts
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Greg Tours
Days out with Soufiane from Greg Tours
We went out on two trips with Soufiane who speaks good English (as well as other languages).Both vehicles from Greg…
We booked a guided tour to a Berber market. Soufiane was very friendly and spoke very good english. We ate some ver…
Great service with really professional staff
This agency has met all expectations, great vehicles and emphasizing really efficient assistance. Thanks Greg Tours…
Day trip with Soufiane
My Family and I dit a day trip with Soufina. It was a great trip and a wounderful day. Soufine was a lovely guide.…
World class service
Given that we booked accommodation outside Essaouira main town and didn't hire a car, we relied a lot on Greg Tours…
great service and beautiful clean and new cars
very friendly and efficient service with excellent new and very clean cars - well located agency and easy to unders…
Very reliable tourist transport with good English. Price was always agreed at the outset and no quibble or fuss ma…
My family booked transfers from Essouira to Agadir and back again, we had Soufiane as our driver, who is a fantas…
Hired a car with my girlfriend and the service from Saiid was brilliant. The car was delivered to my hotel 20 minu…
Great road trip!
Thanks to Soufiane and Greg tours to be there for us! It was a great trip, and Soufiane was an amazing driver, trav…
Tour from Marrakesh to Merzouga
A really professional company! We did a tour from Marrakesh to Merzouga with Soufiane Aknaou. He is a very helpful …
- Duration: 3–4 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991