Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham)Stop: 5 hours - Admission included7.30 AM- 8.00 AM: Pick you up from your hotel in Da Nang and go to Hoi An city to join a group 8.15 AM: Stop Handicrafts Sculpture Shop (toilet break) 8.30 AM- 9.00 AM: Pick up guests in Hoi An city and depart for Cua Dai Quay. 9.15 AM: Embark on a speed boat to Cham Island 10.00 AM: Visit Au Thuyen, Hai Tang pagoda and the Ong temple. 11.00 AM: arrive at Huong Beach and go snorkeling and swimming 11.30 AM: Have lunch at Ong Beach Then free time to walk around, take photos or rest. 2.00 PM: Back on the boat and departure for Da Nang. 2.30 PM: Drop off Hoi An hotel 3.00 PM- 3.30 PM: Drop off Da Nang hotel. End of services!Read more
- Pick up and drop off service in da nang
- Transfer to/from hotel to the pier
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese food
- Snorkeling gears
- Drink water
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian is not available. Pls send request when you make a booking
- What to bring: swimwear, a change of clothes, sunscreen and sun hat
- We may cancel last minute due to bad weather and refund your money. We will inform you at 8.00 AM local time
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- There is a changing room, shower room at Ong Beach (Cham Island)
- Your exact pickup time will be re-confirmed by the operator in advance.
- No plastic bags have been allowed on the Cham island Flycam is NOT allowed No photo taking at Army Zones No Banners (written in any language) in Cham Islands. You can't bring any corals back home
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
The driver picked us up from our hotel and dropped us back in good time! The tour Was very helpful and made things very clear, giving us several activity options. Suggest you bring your own snorkels (theirs ones do not have the mouth piece). Food was provided and delicious…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Da Nang Foodie - Private Food Tour
A great day with the best tour guide!
The tour guide “Lin” is a funny, knowledgeable and organized guy! We had a great time, the restaurant was nice with…
A fabulous day out
Picked up promptly from our hotel we went to Ba Na Hills.The guide was very well organised and explained well every…
It's Worth a Visit
It's a must place to visit when you're in this part of Vietnam, but I think it needs a right season to enjoy it eve…
Krystal and Asrar
Fantastic tour! The place was lovely and our tour guide Chin was very good! Will highly recommend! Thank you so muc…
Ba Na Hill is cold in December because it's in the mountains
When we bought this full day tour package, we didn't fully realize this destination was really at a mountain top an…
Friendly and Hospitable
Thank you for your kind hospitality. I had a good time with the cooks and tour. The cooking session was quite short…
Home Cooking Class
Great experience. With a real genuine feel of Vietnamese hospitality. I would highly reccommend this class.
Awesome night with lovely guides !
If you wanna enjoy the food in Danang as a local, you should do this tour. Ai brought us to 5 places during the ev…
I have joined this tour with Ai who speaks English very good & knowledgeable last week, everything went perfect. Th…
WONDERFUL TIME WITH LOCAL GUIDES AND AUTHENTIC FOOD !!!!
A truly great opportunity to get a true taste of Danang city. We thoroughly enjoyed the multiple restaurants offeri…
A happy day with Da Nang Food Tour!!!
Amazing! I'm very express on this tour. It's very fun and I tried many foods which is very popular with the local p…
Best Tour Ever, Highly Recommend
We have 2 people, join the tour with Ai_Tourguide, and others driver. They are so friendly, talking with us like cl…
The Hills that is a Masterpiece
The Ba Na Hills: Sun World is truly a must visit place in Da Nang, Vietnam. Its sceneries, fantasy world, free unli…
Lots to see but not many activities
This is a lovely area to go to but apart from some lovely gardens and lots of interesting buildings and the cable c…
We went for a day trip to Ba Na hill..it was an awesome experience! One is transported literally to the top of the …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang
What time does Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang start?
Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
How much is Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang?
Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang price starts from HK$302.10. Discover and book Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
What is the Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang cancellation policy?
Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang?
Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang is hosted by Da Nang Foodie - Private Food Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Da Nang Foodie - Private Food Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cu Lao Cham Island Tour from Da Nang on Tripadvisor