11 Days Uganda +Gorillas
By ENCHANTED UGANDA SAFARIS
Expect to see the animals of the savannahs (lion, elephant, buffalo, giraffe, hippo, leopard) and up to 13 primate species, including gorillas and chimps! This trip specifically includes the most important and well known national parks of Uganda: Murchison Falls National Park, Kibale Forest National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi National Park, Lake Bunyonyi
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 11 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Airport transfers Accommodations with meals mentioned Bottled drinking water 4×4 custom built safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel Entrance fees to the included National
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Kampala, Fort portal ,Kisoro, kasese and Uganda National Parks
- Entebbe Municipality, Uganda we can meet people in Kampala, Entebbe and in Uganda national parks
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 244898P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas on Tripadvisor
- How much is 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas?
- 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas price starts from HK$31,396.68. Discover and book 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas on Tripadvisor
- What is the 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas cancellation policy?
- 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas?
- 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas is hosted by ENCHANTED UGANDA SAFARIS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ENCHANTED UGANDA SAFARIS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 11 Days Uganda +Gorillas on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 244898P6
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
he did the organisation of our two day trip as we asked an to our wishes and did very well
thank you Bosco for the two day trip to Queen Elisabeth. We saw the Lions, a lephard and a lot of elephants and hip…
AMAZING experience in Uganda
The safari was amazing. I went with my partner, and we enjoy it alot the whole experience. Bosco is an amazing guid…
We made the Chimpance trakking in Kibale and the Gorilla trakking in Bwindi with Bosco and it has been one of my be…
3-Day Queen Elizabeth National Park
We did a 3 day Queen Elizabeth National Park tour with Bosco including chimpanzee trekking. Bosco was a great host,…
The three day safari exceeded our expectations. Bosco was a great host and guide, hence we saw even the leopard and…
Excellent 5 day Tour Uganda including (Queen Elizabeth, Kibale, Bwindi)
My girlfriend and I did a five day Tour with Bosco including the Crater Lakes in Fort Portal, Chimpanzee Trekking i…
Queen Elizabeth Park and Hot Springs
My friends and I went to Queen Elizabeth park for a day. We visited the park in the morning and we have lunch there…
We travelled as part of a larger family group and Bosco organised a bespoke 6 day experience for us, including coll…
Such an adventure!
My husband and I went on the three day safari trip to Queen Elizabeth park. We had Vincent as our guide and stayed …
Great company, amazing trip
We would highly recommend using Bosco and Enchanted Uganda Safaris. We were a large group of people who wished a fl…
So enjoyable and nice
Hiking mountain Rwenzori, and visiting Bigodi wetland with different activities like nature walk and community walk
lf Uganda is the pearl of Africa then fort portal is the heart of pearl. Through Enchanted safaris.
We had a day trip to fort portal city and our tour included Amabere caves and falls ,crater lake exploration and …
Our experience with Enchanted Uganda Safaris was excellent. We had only a short period of time (Thursday afternoon …
I really recommend Enchanted Uganda Safaris for unforgettable experience
Having seen a ride of lions and the incredible information about lions by guide Emma it was really enjoyable
All I can give us a recommendation.
A tour and travel company I can ever recommend 🙏 we had 11 days Uganda with Bosco and Fort Portal city was a bless…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Thanks to Bosco for listening to our requests, organizing efficiently, and being a friendly companion, an excellent driver and knowledgeable safari guide. Our personalized tour progressed seemlessly and we thoroughly enjoyed visiting the town of Fort Portal, going on game drives from Bush Camp in Queen Elizabeth National Park , gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, and relaxing at Lake Bunyoni. We highly recommend Bosco to organize and guide your Ugandan adventure.
Written 14 September 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks, Merlin for choosing Enchanted Uganda Safaris for your Ugandan trip and also taking a step to share your experience with us.
Written 15 September 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.