Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy a day of sightseeing in the Phi Phi Islands, a hotspot in Southern Thailand made famous by the movie The Beach. Admire stunning views and the crystal-clear waters of the PP, enjoy lunch, spot limestone,and get a chance to go snorkeling. Following hotel pick up between 7.30 to 8.00am, where you will hop into a speedboat to begin your wonderful day. Following Maya Bay you will see Pi Leh Cove, which is a lagoon-like private pool, and Viking Cave, which is where swifts make their nests and wall paintings feature boats resembling Viking ships. you pass Monkey Beach, try to spot wild monkeys from the speedboat. Upon arriving at Phi Phi Don, the larger of the two main Phi Phi Islands, enjoy a delicious international buffet lunch Spend the afternoon on Khai Nai Island, which is one of a trio of idyllic tiny islands surrounded by breathtaking emerald-green waters which are perfect for swimming or snorkeling or just cool down on the white sand beach.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ko Phi Phi LeStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMaya Bay
- 2Ao Ton SaiStop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Pileh BayStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Khai IslandStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Tour Guide
- Our trips are available starting from Phuket and Khaolak. Our transfers in only Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Phuket Town areas are free of charge but other areas in Phuket not stated previously and in Khaolak area, extra charge are applied.
- National park fee
- Life insurance
- Snorkeling equipment
- 1st Class Speed Boat
- Buffet lunch (vegetarian menu available)
- Soft drink on board and fresh fruits
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Ko Phi Phi Le
- Entry/Admission - Ao Ton Sai
- Entry/Admission - Pileh Bay
- Entry/Admission - Khai Island
- Photo camera
- Power Bank
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between 0-3 years old are free of charge
- Children between 4-11 years old are child price
- Extra charge pick up zone "Rawai, Naiharn, Cape Panwa, Aopor, Layan, Maikhao" ฿300 / Pax
- Extra charge pick up zone "Naka Lay, Kamala, Surin Beach, Bangtao, Laguna" ฿100 / Pax
- Extra charge Pickup Khaolak area ฿500 / Pax
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Golden Must-See
The show was excellent! I recommended you to go and watch the show whenever you are in Phuket and have a free time…
Thoroughly enjoyed the show and the dinner. Everything was well arranged and there was a bonus with village life di…
beautiful show of Thailand! in a beautiful place. everything so well organized! before the event, shows outdoors we…
We have just returned from this fabulous show which is well worth seeing. We booked the Gold ticket with transporta…
A good tour by the company. Experienced professionals. The tour was very well narrated. We also took the Siam show …
Great value for all that is included!
The Similan Islands Day Trip by Speedboat is an adventure i would definitely recommend for any one visiting Phuket.…
We visited in first week of June.We were treated to an excellent performance by artists. First we were greeted by e…
Enjoyed the pre show activities as well as the show. Good food as well but it can be a bit limited for vegetarians.…
This was one of the amazing trip I did. As per the description, everything was professional. Kayaking, food, staff,…
Booked online through Viator/TripAdvisor. The company contacted through WhatsApp promptly and gave good information…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 958 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 592 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Phi Phi & Khai Islands Full-Day Tour by Speedboat
- Phi Phi & Khai Islands Full-Day Tour by Speedboat will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Phi Phi & Khai Islands Full-Day Tour by Speedboat on Tripadvisor
- Phi Phi & Khai Islands Full-Day Tour by Speedboat price starts from HK$664.08. Discover and book Phi Phi & Khai Islands Full-Day Tour by Speedboat on Tripadvisor
- Phi Phi & Khai Islands Full-Day Tour by Speedboat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Phi Phi & Khai Islands Full-Day Tour by Speedboat on Tripadvisor
- Phi Phi & Khai Islands Full-Day Tour by Speedboat is hosted by Golden Must-See. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Golden Must-See on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Phi Phi & Khai Islands Full-Day Tour by Speedboat on Tripadvisor