Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour will take you a different feeling of experience Chiang Rai. Trekking in the forest with the breeze of nature.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Golden TriangleStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Huay Pla KangStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Khun Korn WaterfallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Golden Triangle
- Entry/Admission - Wat Huay Pla Kang
- Entry/Admission - Khun Korn Waterfall
- alcohol drink and softdrink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: NN ChiangmaiTravel
White Temple Chiang Mai
Very artistic temple. Can just go on your own. Don't need a guide. Its more to an art then a temple for prayers. Yo…
Great Rxperience great food
We enjoyed a marvelous meal that featured amazing variety of authentic local cuisine and then a show that featured …
Fantastic Whirlwind of a Day!! Highly Recommend!
To start, I cannot recommend this tour enough! Nue is a fantastic host and very accommodating. Her tour offers a c…
SO MUCH FOOD!!
FUN FUN FUN! This was a blast! Great food. Entertainment was great. Costumes of those involved with the show were b…
Hi myself and my friend did this tour and we really enjoyed ourselves. Our tour guide wiparat and driver were reall…
This tour cost us 1500 baht each and we feel it was well worth it. Although quite lengthy at 14 hours due to road w…
Great destination wrong company
Picked up late .but let that slide.then changed vans ?.left 7.55 pick up said 7.00.First stop hot springs.toilet br…
Marvelous price of art
really looking forward to seeing it again in 4-5years and see what would be added to this temple it's a artist's dr…
Breathtaking temple like no other. This gem is worth the visit. Do not forget to make a turn at the golden buildi…
Enjoyable but not sure if it was worth it
We went on the full day no trekking tour and had a good time but didn’t feel it was worth it in the end. The sites …
ATTRACTIONS WERE GREAT... BUT
Long day. Was picked up late (45 minutes) first stop was a crap market, but handy for a toilet break. White temple …
Fun easy sampling of park, pagodas, & markets
Our small group of four, Americans from Minnesota and Virginia and a German woman, got a quick, fun taste of mounta…
White Temple visit is a must have. We drove 3 hours from Chiang Mai and spent the 1 night in Chiang Rai, just to go…
Very well planned and personalized tour. Spent the perfect amount of time at each place. Lunch was huge and delicio…
What a super tour... Although it's a very long day. Very interesting visiting the long neck village... Definently f…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 314 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai
What time does Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai start?
Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai on Tripadvisor
How much is Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai?
Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai price starts from HK$966.97. Discover and book Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai on Tripadvisor
What is the Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai cancellation policy?
Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Breeze of Nature at Chaing Rai on Tripadvisor