Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This package lets you explore Moshi town, all the way to the entrance and exit gates of Kilimanjaro. Experience organic coffee production and see the whole process, right from the farm all the way to your cup as you engage in local tribal dances and art scenes. Visit the ancient and spectacular underground Chagga caves, which have kilometers of intertwined chambers for storing livestock, food with routes to rivers, bedrooms and meeting areas, plus a notable ventilation system. You will also visit a beautiful waterfall and visit Moshi town’s rich history and one of the largest sugarcane farm in east Africa.
- You'll start atClocktower RoundaboutOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kilimanjaro National ParkStop: 8 hoursYou will set off early in the morning at 6am to see the beautiful sunrise over Africa’s highest mountain, the Kilimanjaro and travel 70 kilometers to Marangu area to explore and experience organic coffee production. You will travel to an altitude of almost 2000 meters above sea level at Marangu gate of Mount Kilimanjaro and see first hand through exhibits, how people climb the mountain, its history and legacy, then you will go to a waterfall on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and break for lunch. You will go for a Chagga tribal dance and explore their traditions as this is the largest tribe living on the slopes of Kilimanjaro. You will set off to Moshi town to explore large scale coffee & sugarcane plantation, plus Moshi town and return back to your hotel in Arusha or Moshi town.Read more
- You'll end atClocktower RoundaboutClocktower Roundabout, Arusha, Tanzania100 meters from the clocktower.See address & details
Clocktower Roundabout, Arusha, Tanzania
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour far exceeded my expectations as it included so much and the guides were magnificent. I learnt so much and came away from the tour feeling enriched and excited. Can't recommend Staajabu highly enough.
Date of experience: October 2020
1 Helpful vote
Trip to a coffee farm and Kilimanjaro . We had two guides Brian and Hardson who were wonderful. Very much enjoyed our coffee farm trip, waterfall hike, native village tour, and the trip to the Kilimanjaro mountain base. Hardson was a guide and seemed to know everyone at the…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Staajabu Africa Travel Limited
An Excellent excursion while in Arusha.
Me and my friends were looking for a nice daytrip, before our safari because we had a couple of days in Arusha town…
Simply, the best safari company in Tanzania: The Best hike to Kilimanjaro, the Best safari & Zanzibar experience!
I have always wanted to experience Tanzania massively. I waited to come and experience first-hand the numerous beau…
Staajabu topnotch company 💯
what a beautiful day for my family. staajabu we had the best time with this company. Brian thank you for making us …
It was extremely excellent
Staajabu your are amazing I really loved the tour am happy of my guide Fred your excellent and no questions an …
Great service and accomodation. Lovely people, really professional and kind. A safari and stay you will never forget!
We booked the apartment in Arusha and a 2 day safari to lake manyara and tarangire. We we're welcomed by the apart…
Incredible!!! So happy we did this!!!!
When traveling to Tanzania for safari, we learned we had a free day in Arusha. On a whim, we booked Staajabu’s Kil…
Lot’s of fun
Great just a great day ! We stayed the night in the new hotel, it was comfortable and clean! We got a nice dinner t…
Swim with dolphin and snorkeling
We had a great day arranged by Staajabu Travel. A small boat took us to Mnemba Island where we could see plenty of …
Tanzanite mining and safari.
I want to thank you Staajabu Africa Travel LTD and family who runs that. Brian who made really big efforts to get…
Staajabu experience on New Year's Day!!
I had "One day hike" at Kilimanjaro. It was well-arranged and the best tour I have ever had. Staajabu Africa Travel…
Best safari ever. Good food, good tent, attractive prices and our guide was very professional he knew everything a…
Perfect experience! We did a private safari (Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro) in couple and everything…
Climbing mount Meru
We had a Staajabu (which means amazing in Swahili) experience with this organisation. Brian the owner of Staajabu w…
We had a Staajabu experiences with this compagny!! We decided to climb mount Meru and Brian arranged everything for…
A wonderful Staajabu safari
Fabulous experience with Staajabu safari, very professional, funny, caring and passion in services, we appreciate …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently Asked Questions about Kilimanjaro in 1 day
How much is Kilimanjaro in 1 day?
Kilimanjaro in 1 day price starts from HK$1,001.61. Discover and book Kilimanjaro in 1 day on Tripadvisor
What is the Kilimanjaro in 1 day cancellation policy?
Kilimanjaro in 1 day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kilimanjaro in 1 day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kilimanjaro in 1 day?
Kilimanjaro in 1 day is hosted by Staajabu Africa Travel Limited. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Staajabu Africa Travel Limited on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kilimanjaro in 1 day on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Kilimanjaro in 1 day?
On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Kilimanjaro in 1 day on Tripadvisor