View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Pick up early in the morning to go to Taman Ayun. Taman Ayun Temple is a landmark in the village of Mengwi, Badung regency. The Taman Ayun Temple was to serve as a main site of worship among the Mengwi people, so they don’t have to travel too far to the main large temples. The next destination is Ulundanu Temple. It is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulundanu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount Gunung Agung, the largest volcano in Bali. The temple was built in the 17th century in the worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. Then, drive to Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, one of the UNESCO World Heritage since the site has been able to maintain the local cultural heritage in the form of a water irrigation system managed traditionally called by SUBAK. Close the day with a magical sunset at Tanah Lot.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taman Ayun TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ulun Danu Beratan TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Jatiluwih Green LandStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Tanah Lot TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fee at Taman Ayun, Ulundanu Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, & Tanah Lot
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hanindo Tours
Loving my 'gerabah' and bringing back home!
I am so satisfied with this tour as I had the chance to get involved in pottery class with the locals! It was reall…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 549 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Discovering Heritage of Bali
What time does Discovering Heritage of Bali start?
Discovering Heritage of Bali will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Discovering Heritage of Bali on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Discovering Heritage of Bali?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Discovering Heritage of Bali on Tripadvisor
How much is Discovering Heritage of Bali?
Discovering Heritage of Bali price starts from US$112.00. Discover and book Discovering Heritage of Bali on Tripadvisor
What is the Discovering Heritage of Bali cancellation policy?
Discovering Heritage of Bali cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Discovering Heritage of Bali on Tripadvisor