This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
South India Tours and Travels welcome you to the land of Archaeological Richness. Karnataka, it is simply, a state with many worlds because, one can find all kinds of themes here a traveller looks for! The sophisticated state is famous for its cultural heritage, picturesque landscapes and traditional craftsmanship.
Arrival at Bangalore and visit...
Drive to Mysore (Mysuru) and...
Visit Mysore Maharaja Palace,...
Drive to Shravanabelagola and...
Drive and visit Chitradurga Fort
Visit Kadalekalu Ganesha Statue,...
Drive to Bangalore and have a...
Departure from Bangalore
- Transport by AC Car with the experienced Tour Driver for your complete trip
- The cost of the fuel, toll & parking charges, driver's allowance
- Overnight stay at 3 Star Hotels with Breakfast included
- Entry fee to the monuments, palaces, temples and other sightseeing places
- Camera, Video fee and guide charges
- Personal Nature Expenses like telephone calls, Laundry, Soft/Hard drinks/Meals, Tipping etc
- Entry/Admission - Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - Bull Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tipu Sultan Fort and Palace - Bangalore KR Market
- Entry/Admission - Chamundi Hills
- Entry/Admission - Mysuru Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple
- Entry/Admission - Chennakesava Temple, Somanathapura
- Entry/Admission - Shravanabelagola Temple Entrance Arch
- Entry/Admission - Hoysaleswara Temple
- Entry/Admission - Chennakesava Temple
- Entry/Admission - Chitradurga Fort
- Entry/Admission - Kadalekalu Ganesha
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Ugra Narsimha
- Entry/Admission - Sri Krishna Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hazara Rama Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Virupaksha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Vijaya Vittala Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: South India Tours and Travels
Very Professional and Friendly
We have availed 'South India Tours and Travels' services a few times, once for our wedding, for local Trichy travel…
Reliable, honest and smooth travel experience
We planned to travel from Hyderabad to the Navagraha temples. We saw the reviews in Internet and thought we could g…
Dream holiday in India
We had a wonderful time earlier this year (Pre-pandemic) travelling from Chennai to Kochi with South India Tours an…
India Easytours North India Trip
I travelled with India Easytours from late February till mid March 2020, just before the COVID 19 completely arrive…
very god travel agency
We made a tour in Karnataka in February and March and we asked this travel agency to provide us a driver with a car…
A month in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka
In the middle of January 2020 my husband and I suddenly decided we would like to visit South India in late February…
17-day tour of South India from Chennai to Kochi
We recently completed a tour of South India from Chennai to Kochi with South India Tours and Travels.It was a great…
Ahobilam and Tirumala tour
Excellent driver is Madhavan. Very understanding and knowledgeable. Thanks Smt. Padmini for providing a good driver…
Extended trip of Southern India
Our group comprised two Canadian couples who are very experienced travelers. South India Tours extended one of thei…
Karnataka and Tamil Nadu customised tour 14 days
Our bespoke tour started in Bengaluru and finished in Chennai and included Temples, toy trains and tea plantations …
South India Summarised
Our journey of 25 days covered South India in its entirity. Starting off in Chennai working our way to Kanyakumari…
Gurusamy was worst driver to travel
i took south tour for past 2 years because of the crediability and efficiency in providing the services. My first 2…
Tamilnadu Temple trip
The South India Tours and Travels Co specially Padmini Ramkumar the owners and Adhithya the tour planner and our…
We went with South India Tours and travels on a 23-day trip starting in Chennai and ending in Bangalore. Most of th…
Bangalore to Cochin
We were very happy with South India Tours and Travels. We did their Karnataka tour from Bangalore to Cochin but mi…
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bull Temple, and 18 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991