Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atCl. 30 #8b-108Cl. 30 #8b-108, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, ColombiaDeparture Point: Serano Gourmet Cafe. Address: Calle Media Luna, 8B #8B-108, Getsemaní, Cartagena. Directions: In Front of Parque Centenario Dates: Monday to Sunday Return point: Getsemani NeighbourhoodSee address & details
- 1Centro HistoricoStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSail through the best ceviche offering in Cartagena with a tasty tour that will delight your tastebuds and set you up with all the foodie insider info you need to make the most of your stay. Perú might have invented the ceviche, but it took Cartagena to turn it into an art form.Read more
- You'll end atCl. 30 #8b-108Cl. 30 #8b-108, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, ColombiaDeparture Point: Serano Gourmet Cafe. Address: Calle Media Luna, 8B #8B-108, Getsemaní, Cartagena. Directions: In Front of Parque Centenario Dates: Monday to Sunday Return point: Getsemani NeighbourhoodSee address & details
Cl. 30 #8b-108, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico
- Additional ceviches or cocktails
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18-years-old or older
- No flip flops, swimwear or tank tops
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We took the ceviche tour with JP, recently. We were fortunate another couple canceled, so he was our private guide for over two hours. In that time, we walked through several neighborhoods, eating different ceviches, watching them being made, and making our own tilapia ceviche…
Response from Team C, Public Relations Manager at Cartagena Ceviche Tour
Responded 20 Mar 2019
Hello Terry We are so happy that you enjoyed your time in this amazing city as well as taking part in the tasty Ceviche Tour. If you ever return to this unforgettable city or this equally amazing country, we will be more than happy to help you create many more timeless memories.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: This Is Cartagena
I am inexcusably late with this review! My husband and I took a private tour of Getsemaní in February 2019, and Ron…
No communication after promising refund.
My family booked a bike tour with this company. Unfortunately due to COVID-19, the tour was cancelled. Lorena promi…
Awesome walking tour with Ronald Monsalve!
We booked the three hour walking tour of the Centro Historico with "This is Cartagena." Our guide was Ronald Monsa…
Old World in the New World
What a wonderful city . As cruise passengers were dependant on whatever the company had organised , but if the po…
Totally awful place
Well what a waste. Beautiful city, amazing history.... Butin the old town we could not walk 10 steps without water,…
Excellent tour the drivers of the carriages could have been more informative. Beautiful old city people very friend…
Best Part of my Trip
Colombia is a great place to visit, but having a tour guide like Rodolfo made our experience 10 times better. He is…
We had an amazing time island hopping through the Rosario Islands. We had the opportunity to visit different parts …
Journée de rêve !!
I recommend this trip to everyone. We had a perfect day, firstly the team was super professional, attentive and smi…
VIP Bora Bora beach club
We had such a great experience. The VIP option was worth every penny in terms of elevated service and luxury. Every…
A pleasant walk through Gethsemani and Central by a knowledgible, friendly local
The three hour tour included all the main sights: the church plaza where the revolution against Spain started, a f…
A lovely tour of Cartagena’s historic section
Our guide Manuel was great. He told us all kinds of things about the city: historical information and also social h…
Organized a last minute private tour combining the city and street food. Josè our guide was excellent - the tour wa…
Called here on a cruise...what a place. It has everything and the most amazing atmosphere. Perfectly safe to walk a…
So frustrated. The tour operator sent a welcome e-mail with a starting address and map link embedded in the e-mail.…
- Duration: 150–180 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1344 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2756 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2079 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1697 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1783 travellers!
from HK$472.06* HK$590.08
Frequently Asked Questions about Cartagena Ceviche Tour
- Cartagena Ceviche Tour will start at 5:30 PM. Discover and book Cartagena Ceviche Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cartagena Ceviche Tour on Tripadvisor
- Cartagena Ceviche Tour price starts from HK$660.68. Discover and book Cartagena Ceviche Tour on Tripadvisor
- Cartagena Ceviche Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cartagena Ceviche Tour on Tripadvisor