View all photos (144)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Sightseeing in Dubai can be challenging, with different transport systems and often high temperatures to negotiate. Check off the sites smoothly and comfortably on this half-day tour. View must-sees, such as the Burj Al Arab and Old Dubai, cross Dubai Creek by abra boat, and scour the Spice Souk and Gold Souk, all while uncovering the city’s history. A choice of time slots and hotel transfers add extra convenience.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jumeirah Public BeachStop: 45 minutes -See details
- 2Burj Al ArabStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Jumeirah MosqueStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi FortStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Abra Boat Service to Bur DubaiStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Dubai Gold SoukStop: 40 minutes -See details
- See the highlights of Old and New Dubai on a half-day tour
- Hop between sights with ease and hear their history from a guide
- Visit Deira’s souks, see the Burj Al Arab, and sail across Dubai Creek
- Convenient and flexible departure times and hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
Book your preferred departure and leave your central Dubai hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. As you travel, hear interesting snippets on Dubai’s history and culture from your guide. Hop out at Jumeirah Beach for photos of the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab and drive by the upscale villas and palatial hotels of the Jumeirah neighborhood. Head into Old Dubai and take in Al Fahidi, home to restored mudbrick courtyards and wind tower houses, and learn how they were originally built by Persian traders in the late 1800s. Admire Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai’s oldest building and home to Dubai Museum. Cross Dubai Creek aboard an abra (traditional boat) and take a guided stroll around the spice, sweet, and herb stalls of Deira’s aromatic Spice Souk. Then, continue to the Gold Souk for free time to shop at the gold, silver, and jewelry stores. Your tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Professional tour Guide in selected language
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on group size)
- Dubai Museum Entrance Ticket
- Abra ride across the Creek ( Traditional water taxi)
- Photo Stop from outside Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah Mosque
- Visit Gold Souq and Spice Souq
- Bottled water in the coach
- Infant seat below 5 years old
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Abra Boat Service to Bur Dubai
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a Suitable vehicle on sharing basis from different hotels.
- Children below 5 years old must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of vehicle in UAE. If you have a child below 5 years joining the tour, please mention in the remarks.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- Languages: the public tour is in English and in German. The guide will speak both languages during the tour.
- If you want to book this tour on private basis,please search the activity, product code : 2168PDXB02 - Private Tour: Dubai City Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Most travellers can participate
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 4.5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Orient Tours - Day Tours
Saved by the guide
We lost 20 minutes looking for our pick up looking for a hotel I was not able to localise and the agent over the…
Great trip must do
Great day great trip plenty of thrills and spills for everyone Great opportunity for photos sand dunes and great…
Underwhelming and disappointing
We had booked on line before we travelled out, chose a time slot to At the Top of 7pm on the Sunday evening, went…
Too many lines to wait in
The Burj Khalifa and the Underwater Aquarium were great. However, the advertisement of not having to stand in line…
Driffield, United Kingdom74
I did it!!!!!
I so didn’t want to do the Zipline as it really isn’t my thing but my 15 year old son was desperate so I was made…
See all kind of fish from underneath via a tunnel. See sharks, manta's , clown fishs and many more othe fishs.
The taxi arrived early and it was easy to spot the driver with the name board. He quickly helped getting the bags…
Bude, United Kingdom2336
An amazing experience - skipping the queues was also great!
Booked the Bubbly Sundowner Experience with Klook. Collected tickets at the bottom of the Burj Khalifa entrance,…
Oxford, United Kingdom299
Whilst making our way round to the lifts to go to the top there was information about how long it took to build,…
Easy uncrowded visit.
This tour with a small group of people was handled very smoothly and with only minimum waiting. The views from…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991