Maramures, Bucovina & Danube Delta Tour – 5 days
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (26)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This five days program gives you the opportunity to discover some of the most important tourist objectives and beautiful landscapes in Romania. You will be traveling through the legendary and famous land of Transylvania, then head to Maramures where you will see impressive wooden churches but also traditional houses, Bucovina with its famous painted monasteries and finally Danube Delta, a unique natural reservation (UNESCO heritage).
Day 1 – Bucharest – Sinaia –...
Day 2 – Sighisoara – Barsana –...
Sighetu Marmatiei – Ciocanesti –...
Day 4 – Gura Humorului – Tulcea
Day 5 – Tulcea – Bucharest
- Transport by car/minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bucharest
- English speaking guide
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast included in double room at 3* hotels according to the program
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Barsana Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Sapanta-Peri Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Moldovita Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Sucevita Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Manastirea Voronet
- Entry/Admission - Danube Delta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this trip to run.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Am Interesting Trip Back to 1989
It was a nice tour including visits to the Ceausescu Palace and the Parliament Building. The Travelmaker Guide, Ms.…
A brilliant, informative, and very fun day trip to Transylvania!
I went to Bucharest as a solo female traveler and wanted to find some way to be able to experience Transylvania wit…
Pick up was at 8am and the driver boogey was on time.A very friendly and informative guide nothing was to much trou…
Blame it on the Boogie!
We had an amazing full-day trip to Transylvania with our awesome guide Boogie. He was friendly, informative, and ma…
Very interesring tour. Boogie is very informative and friendly and made the history of the city very interesting.
We loved our trip to Transylvania so much thst we are definitely going to return! TravelMaker are a great travel co…
Very Personal, Informative and Enjoyable Tour
Our tour guide, Laura Boeriu, was great. She was waiting for us in our hotel lobby at the scheduled time. She fle…
This tour is a great introduction to Bucharest and its history. Laura, my guide, was really knowledgeable and manag…
Serban was incredible!
Our tour was amazing! We visited during the low season, but we had great weather and plenty of time to see all the …
We had such a great time on our tour! We had plenty of time to explore both castles and take countless photos. Our …
Unforgettable tour with Serban
Serban is punctual, polite, personable and a whole lot of fun. We had a blast touring Bucharest, especially the Vi…
Great trip to Bulgaria fortress with Serban - beautiful weather helped! Really helpful snd informative tour guide w…
Fantastic Trip with Serban to the 2 castles and Brasov
We were picked up promptly and had a informative, chatty journey to our first destination (Peles Castle). Throughou…
This was an amazing tour. Our tour guide Şerban was enthusiastic, friendly, kind and very helpful. He made us feel …
2 castles in one day
We had a trip out with Boogie through Travelmaker. It was a small group of three. We had an amazing time. It was bo…
- Peles Castle, Brasov, and 11 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 676 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 233 travellers!