Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atRomanian Athenaeum1, Strada Benjamin Franklin 1-3, București 030167, RomaniaThe Romanian Athenaeum is very easy to find, next to Athenee Palace Hilton.See address & details
- 1Victoriei StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Piata UniversitatiiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Old TownStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Mihai Voda MonasteryStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Palace of ParliamentStop: 100 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atPalace of ParliamentStrada Izvor 2-4, București, RomaniaSee address & details
Romanian Athenaeum, 1, Strada Benjamin Franklin 1-3, București 030167, Romania
Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, București, Romania
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Parliament
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a walking tour, approximate distance 8 km on flat terrain
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Uncover Romania
The Best of Romania
Together with my wife, I operate small group tours for Australian clients under the Tripwired Tours label. After a …
we had a very intersting tour with a local woman guide that really knew the theme and took us to all interesting pl…
private tour guides by Uncover Romania -- excellent
During my recent trip to Romania, I had opportunity to hire private tour guides with Uncover Romania for the Jewish…
Amazing and Fascinating!!
We had an amazing and very informative tour and I strongly recommend it to anyone in Romania. It provided a very de…
Peles, Brasov, Sibiu and Horseback Riding in Carpathian Mountains
Diana was phenomenal both in willingness to orchestrate a custom itinerary involving a day of history led by Diana …
Does history repeat itself?
My husband and I booked this unique, experiential walking tour of the darker 1980s Ceaușescu-era in Romania's histo…
I used this agency to book two, one day guided tours for my family. Both times We got very profound tour guides and…
Private tour of castles near Brasov
I highly recommend Uncover Romania. and Diana.In May 2019 I had to go to Brasov for a business trip.. I decided to …
Wonderful personal tour with Emilia
She took us everywhere of significance to our interest and shared our enthusiasm all along the way. Excellent tour!
I expected a little bit more from this tour and not only the huge rooms and the balcony. I thought they were going …
Walking tour of Braşov - brilliant!
Spent a wonderful few hours walking round Brasov with Carmen. She is extremely personable, and knowledgeable and re…
We did the Transfagarasan Highway day trip. Fantastic day with lots of beautiful scenery and interesting informatio…
Top day in Bucharest!
We were in Brasov as part of a motorcycle tour from the UK. On our 'rest' day we wanted to do a walking tour of Bu…
We had the tour with Diana and a driver. Diana has a good knowledge of the sites and the history. She made it a ver…
Sibiu walking tour
Diana was our guide for the Sibiu walking tour. She is very informative and was willing to answer our many questio…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 672 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,339 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 677 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,178 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Historical Bucharest Walking Tour
- Historical Bucharest Walking Tour price starts from HK$685.83. Discover and book Historical Bucharest Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Historical Bucharest Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Historical Bucharest Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Historical Bucharest Walking Tour is hosted by Uncover Romania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Uncover Romania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Historical Bucharest Walking Tour on Tripadvisor