View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Become an expedition and live an unforgettable experience in Cusco. Learn about the legacy of the Incas. Tour the main buildings of the capital of the Inca empire with a complete City tour, also observe the impressive salt mines of Maras and the archaeological remains of Moray. Know the Sacred Valley, visit the towns of Pisac, Ccoya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba. It is your chance to know the sacred citadel of Machu Picchu, let yourself be dazzled by this world wonder.
CITY TOUR CUSCO
SALINERAS MARAS - MORAY
(OPTION 1) SACRED VALLEY /...
FREE CUSCO DAY
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- 4 nights accommodation.
- 4 Buffet breakfast in hotel.
- Tourist guide (Spanish and English).
- City Tour (bus, guide, income).
- Salineras Maras-Moray Tour.
- Sacred Valley Tour (bus, guide, income, buffet lunch).
- Machu Picchu Tour: Bus Hotel / Train Station / Cusco.
- Roundtrip Train Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu-Ollantaytambo - Expedition Service.
- >> Applies for Peruvians and Foreigners.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Guided by 2 hours in Machu Picchu.
- Monitoring of the permanent passenger.
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- First day breakfast.
- Lunches (except on the day of the Sacred Valley), dinners and extra drinks.
- Extra expenses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
Terrible tour! would've been great if it was a better local tour operator
This trip was terrible. The pick up was scheduled between 9:15-9:40. I was finally picked up at 10:45 after several…
- Centro Historico De Cusco, Salinas de Maras, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,920 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 142 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights
Which attractions will I visit with Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights?
How much is Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights?
Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights price starts from US$850.00. Discover and book Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights on Tripadvisor
What is the Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights cancellation policy?
Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights?
Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Machu Picchu & Cusco 5 days and 4 nights on Tripadvisor