Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This incredible tour includes the pick up from your hotel , visiting the “City Of The Kings” here we will have a fascinating walking tour in our historical center. Together with our expert local guide we will take you to our tour route! it’s different as the classic and unique, we will show you the Palaces and castles our city hide, we are also going to take you to our great San Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground Catacombs, later on we will drive to the Larco Museum Founded in 1926, the museum showcases remarkable chronological galleries providing an excellent overview on 3000 years of development of Peruvian pre-Columbian history. Located in a unique vice-royal mansion of the 18th century built over a 7th century pre-Columbian pyramid and surrounded by beautiful gardens. The museum features the finest gold and silver collection from Ancient Peru and a famous erotic archaeological collection.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Museo LarcoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Centro Historico de LimaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Peru Best Price
Great 1/2 day tour
My wife and I did this tour while waiting on a group tour to arrive. We were very pleased with Carlos and the drive…
One of the most amazing experiences! Everything was amazingly arranged, planned, handled. Julian and Jay (guides) …
Our Tour Guide Was Excellent
This is a walking tour of Old Lima, followed by the water show. Our guide, Enrique, met us at our hotel along wit…
Excellent tour highly recommend!
I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Lima. Our tour guide Enrique and our driver Juan Carlos were friend…
Awesome private tour with Jordan!
Booked private tour for 4 adults. Had an awesome private tour by Jordan and his driver. He spoke very good English …
Such a great tour!
Carlos was a fabulous tour guide. Very knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. Would definitely recommend this tour to an…
Professional and Informative
We really wanted to visit the Lugar de la Memoria to learn about the recent history in Peru, but it is all in Spani…
Great solo trip to Pachacamac
Carlos my guide met me at the hotel and we spent 3 hours touring Lima and the incredible Pachamac location. He is …
Good tour guide, disappointing tour
Booked this tour through TripAdvisor but they washed their hands of following up saying it was my responsibility to…
I did the Private tour to Pachacamac Archeological Site through Viator Our driver was Jorges and our guide was Mar…
Phenomenal tour guide
The tour itself was all-encompassing: Historical, architectural and cultural! Lucas was incredible. So knowledgeabl…
Extraordinary and Special Experience
Our guide was great, attentive and took us first on a walking tour of the two main squares in Lima. We experienced…
We took this tour on April 12th. We were picked up at our apartment. Our guide, Jean Paul was right on time began g…
My husband and I did this tour on our first day in Lima. Our guide, Jean-Paul, was so knowledgeable and gave us the…
Great Tour, Thanks Yoel!
We arrived 2 hours late for our 3 hour tour due to an issue with our transportation. Yoel accommodated the lateness…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 807 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 827 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 101 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private and Exclusive Lima City Tour & Larco Museum
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private and Exclusive Lima City Tour & Larco Museum on Tripadvisor
- Private and Exclusive Lima City Tour & Larco Museum price starts from HK$629.46. Discover and book Private and Exclusive Lima City Tour & Larco Museum on Tripadvisor
- Private and Exclusive Lima City Tour & Larco Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private and Exclusive Lima City Tour & Larco Museum on Tripadvisor
- Private and Exclusive Lima City Tour & Larco Museum is hosted by Peru Best Price. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peru Best Price on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private and Exclusive Lima City Tour & Larco Museum on Tripadvisor