Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Skip the hardship of navigating roads or deciphering bus schedules to Vinicunca—aka Montaña de Siete Colores, or Rainbow Mountain. This day trip from Cusco departs before dawn so you can get an early start on a half-day hike to the summit. The small-group size, limited to 14 people, ensures you receive plenty of personalized attention from your guide. A briefing is held the day before departure.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Rainbow Mountain PeruStop: 3 hours - Admission included- Beautiful landscapes. - Amazing views of Ausangate mountain - Meet local people - Appreciate the fauna on the road (find lamas and alpacas)Read more
- Guided trek to Rainbow Mountain summit boasts rewarding views
- Receive an Andean blessing for protection from a shaman
- Admire the natural color palate and striking geological features
- Breakfast, box lunch, and hotel transport from Cusco included
- Briefing one day before
- Andean blessing (ancestral ceremony for protection with a local shaman)
- First aid kit including oxygen (for any emergency)
- Transport Cusco – Trailhead – Cusco
- Breakfast and lunch
- Professional trekking guide in English – Spanish
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rainbow Mountain Peru
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities for the guide and driver
- Optional horse and wrangler $35USD (round trip)
- Hiking sticks $7
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommendations for what to bring:
- Comfortable backpack for walking
- Hiking boots (Due to the height of the trek there may be some sections where snow has fallen)
- Walking sticks
- Hat for the sun, sunblock and sunglasses
- Raincoat or poncho
- Warm clothes to be worn in layers including a hat and gloves
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was amazing. They were really accommodating since I wasn't able to meet the shaman the night before. I was able to meet the shaman right after the rainbow mountain hike.
Date of experience: September 2019
Travel & Healing especially Angel, who is a friend of us has organized beautiful trips to Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes, Machu Pucchu and Rainbow Mountains in 4 Days. Our guide Willy has warmly welcomed us in our hotel in Cusco. After the Andian-blessing of a Shaman…
Date of experience: February 2019
Had a blessing by the shaman the night before, which was a really cool experience. Gabby, our tour guide, was so amazing. Very informative the night before and also gave us a really heartfelt prayer before the hike. Breakfast and lunch were both amazing. Head out EARLY from…
Date of experience: June 2019
What an amazing experience doing the Rainbow Mountain tour by horseback. Our guide Willy was outstanding and so knowledgeable and friendly. HIs english was excellent so it was nice to have him share his knowledge and enthusiasm with us. Using the horses to get up to the 'base…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Travel and Healing
Healing & Travel - 30 day Peru Trip
I contacted Healing & Travel to plan a 30 day Spiritual trip to Peru for me. They planned everything for me includ…
5 days Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu
Gorgeous trek, the landscape is breathtaking. Very well organized. Ruty was our coordinator in Cusco and took great…
San Pedro ceremony / Wachuma
We (2 people) booked a Wachuma ceremony and it was an amazing experience. Organization, responses if you have quest…
Prefect Ending to our amazing Peru adventure!
We had already hiked the Inca trail (4d/3n) to Machu Picchu and tackled Rainbow Mountain. This experience was a per…
Unexpected life changing experience!
This experience is life changing - this was the most personal and gratifying experience of my whole 2 week trip to …
Really enjoyed this trip with my wife even with if the weather wasn't great. Our Guide, Willy, was brilliant right …
Great 2 day hike to Machu Picchu!
Loved the 2 day Inca Trail hike! Our guide Soledad was very knowledgeable about the trail and the Inca history. The…
Beauty in all it's splendor
Excellent customer facing experience from Travel & Healing. Heads up highlight, this is meant to be an experience,…
2day Inca trail Peru 2019
This was such a beautiful experience, ones in a lifetime for me. From the ceremony that took place in our hotel, so…
Earth Offering Ceremony
From the start to finish the experience was exceptional from the support and service to the ceremony itself. So aut…
2 Day Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Fantastic experience. From the moment we met our guide Willy and had our Sharman blessing the night before our trek…
Great tour with Willy!
If you visit Macchu Piccu, you should do the Inca Trail. It is a nice 6 hour hike. We went with a small group and W…
Amazing Inca Trail Experience
We did the 2-day Inca Trail tour with Willy. This trip is an amazing experience as you get to experience the best p…
Short inca trail experience
This was an amazing experience. Willy is an extraordinary guide professional who is listening to you at all times. …
Unique and very special Peruvian Trifecta Ceremony
My trip to Peru has truly been magnificent! I love the people, their culture and country. This morning I was most f…
- Duration: 11–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco
What time does Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco start?
Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco will start at 4:00 AM. Discover and book Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco on Tripadvisor
How much is Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco?
Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco price starts from HK$795.21. Discover and book Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco cancellation policy?
Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco?
Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco is hosted by Travel and Healing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel and Healing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco on Tripadvisor