Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-80, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Tai O Fishball
- Observation Deck
- Licensed Guide
- Dolphin Cruise
- Vegetarian Light Meal
- Entry/Admission - Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha)
- Travel Insurance
- Bus / Train Fee (bring Octopus Card ；this will be a easy way)
- Departure details
- MTR Hong Kong Station, Central, Hong Kong Wait at the MTR Hong Kong Station, E exit (inside the gate), next to the shop of Mrs Field Cookie
- Tung Chung Station, Tung Chung, Hong Kong End at Tung Chung MTR Station
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73650P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked on Tripadvisor
- How much is Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked?
- Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked price starts from HK$781.86. Discover and book Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked cancellation policy?
- Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked?
- Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked is hosted by Memory Tours (Licensed Agent). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Memory Tours (Licensed Agent) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lantau Island Full Day Tour (2023) 150+ booked on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73650P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atMTR Hong Kong StationCentral, Hong KongWait at the MTR Hong Kong Station, E exit (inside the gate), next to the shop of Mrs Field CookieSee address & details
- 1Ngong Ping 360Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Tai OStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byCitygate Outlets
- You'll end atTung Chung StationTung Chung, Hong KongEnd at Tung Chung MTR StationSee address & details
About the operator
Memory Tours (Licensed Agent)
Hong Kong, China
Joined in May 2018
#22 of 366 Tours & Activities in Hong Kong
- 530sail00One of a must to do in Hong KongI definitely would like to recommend this tour to all travelers. The tour was very well planned. We not only visited the major attractions, but the guide Christina also provided the histories behind that you would not know if you visit yourself. We were able to taste yummy Dim Sum too. It is a comprehensive tour. Very relaxing . Loved it !
- 63saim00Must-do City TourI never came here before. This tour was making me eye opening because showed me lot of highlights of the city and must-see places. Grace was so passionate to share the local stories and to suggest me where to go & eat. I really love this experience. It is absolutely a must - do tour for your to get familiar with Hong Kong.
- LolitaR800A Beautiful Day on Lantau IslandMy tour guide, Benedict was wonderful! This was an absolutely marvelous day! Seeing Lantau Island - from the fishing village, to the boat ride, Big Buddha, the temples was such a powerful experience.
- sdpaton00Central Walking TourExcellent walking tour of central Hong Kong with Grace. She had good stories about the city, told with a sense of humour.
- Apgbg00Interesting visit of Hong KongThe tour was very interesting. Grace was very knowledgeable, she has a very funny way to explain that makes it very understandable and keeps your attention all the time. The tour gives you a good perspective of Hong Kong culture, origins, people's way of living, and economy. I took the full day tour which I recommend the most because the second half of the tour shows you the most modern part of Hong Kong, and takes you into the ding ding, and the boat which crosses to kwoloon, which shows you the beauty of Hong Kong by the water. I suggest you at the end of the tour to take the time to walk by your self around the walk of stars and museums which is very beautiful.
- Excursion43961900Wonderful tour.This was a great tour. Our tour guide was exceptional. Very knowledgeable and great humor. Very nice person. Loved the trip.
- n75bg00Very enjoyable your.The experience was very good, the only issue ( though slight) was there was significant walking , more than what we thought or prepared for. Our guide (Grace) was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful and we have no other complaints. We really enjoyed the dim sum very much. My only suggestion would be to “clearly” include in the comments that the tour starts and ends at opposite sides of Victoria Harbor. If it was there, then my apologies as we missed that in the description. Highly recommend this for a great experience.
- johnsY3506PQ00Great way to travel the cityOur Guide grace gave us deep introduction of Hong Kong such us culture, landmarks, dining etc. Joining this tour is a very good way to look around the city. For me , is perfect. I strongly recommend it
- alanandmags201600Walking tour of Central Hongkong area.Arrived 7 mins before tour start and accused of being late by tour guide. Tour guide did not have green brolly to identify as detailed in pre tour info. Visited market converted into small business units which were mainly closed. Visited escalator up to Police Station and Jail, nice buildings and history. Visited old police officer accommodation block, converted into small business units mainly closed. Visited 2 temples and cremated ashes building, nice buildings. Visited local street with market traders. Visited local restaurant for lunch, very tasty. Rode on ting ting team for a few stops, very historic. Walked to Star Ferry and sailed to Kowloon. Walked past big clock and tour stopped. Told about other attractions we could visit ourselfs as tour time was up. Timing of tour poor and driven by access to restaurant which was too busy for tour to get into. Tour would be good if you want to see buildings that have been saved and redeveloped. Sure there is lots more to see in HongKong using the Ting Ting but we'll have to come back.
- 524haif00Amazing Tour With Licensed GuideI love their services so much because their tour schedule is very flexible and the tour arrangement is lovely. I had a work on the tour day, but they were willing to offer other day for me without any extra charges. The route was good too, such as visiting Buddha etc... Fantastic !! 100% recommend !!!
- johnsY3506PQ00Memorial & Must - do ExperienceThis is one of the best tour I have joined. First, The guide provided clear instruction of the meeting point and tried her best to answer our questions. Second, we have visited protected areas, and took river cruise to find Dolphins. This is so cool.
- W4188YSvivianl00Excellent City Highlight TourReally thanks for Linda . The tour was very good . I only had one day. I could gain all highlights of Hong Kong in this tour. I like the tour combination of sightseeing and tasting at a tour. We really had a great time!
- TCP8200Laser show tourThe tour was ok, it was us with two other people. we were glad it was not a large group as it was hard to hear and understand the guide and we were moving at a fast pace to get to each of the sites. As for the food, There was a little bit of confusion about what was included with the meal. Didn't know what we could order so it created frustration however the guide was able to take of that. we felt that this tour was not worth the money that we paid. we were hoping that the laser show would be more of a laser show, mostly saw some light-flashing on buildings, it was colorful but not much of a laser show
- LeeV1800Great walking tour!Linda was a great host. She looked after us and was very knowledgeable of all the sights we visited. Lunch was yummy and we even had time for some souvenir shopping. Only thing was the central market was closed when we went there. Maybe switching something around so that we have time to shop there would be great. I had time to go back on another day, but that might not be the case for others. Other than that it was excellent
- W4188YSvivianl00Enjoyable TripThis is a very interesting tour. Watching dolphins ,bus ride and site visiting were amazing. We were lucky to see pink dolphins. They were so cute !!!!! I think this tour is absolutely suitable to everyone. You will enjoy every moment !!!!!!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I join tour last week, Matt is really good and friendly.
I hope that virus can be gone soon. And I strongly recommend this tour to everyone
I hope that virus can be gone soon. And I strongly recommend this tour to everyone
Written 8 April 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.